Originally Posted by kueqvzzv
File comments: 27
using tamrieltradecentre.com is getting crazy .. now we have to verify series of 12 captchas every page we open
Sorry but the captcha is required to block off bots from abusing TTC's server resource.
The server got brought down several times before and thats why I had to introduce captcha wall to keep it alive.
The captcha is provided by Google and has two components:
1. It has a hidden test which estimates how likely you are a bot with machine learning algorithm.
2. If the first test says you are likely a bot then the second level captcha system will kick in.
There are few things you can do to reduce the likelihood of being flagged as bot for the 1st test
1. Do NOT disable cookie. Google will need to have some way to keep track of the machine learning progress. If you disable cookie then they will see you as a new user every time. And if all the requests coming from your IP are all new users then it would look super suspicious.
2. Do NOT use browser addons which would interfere w/ Google's captcha service. (for example ad blocker which attempts to block all Google's service including captcha)
3. Do not use any automation software/addon to query TTC such as a custom web client or an auto refresher.
4. Do not wait too long to solve the captcha
5. Try not to use VPN as it will greatly increase your chance of being identified as bot if someone is botting using the same VPN software as you
And just one tip. If you are opening up several windows at once. You only have to solve captcha on one window and refresh the rest.