03/31/14, 01:24 AM   #1
cryptc
AddOn "Out of Date"

Having an issue with Minion now at launch, my old Foundry Tactical Combat addon from beta (which worked fine there) is out of date.

I tried first updating it with minion, which seemingly worked in minion, but still same problem when I check Add-ons in ESO.

Then I tried installing another mod in addition (LootDrop), and that doesn't even appear on the Add-ons menu at all in ESO.

So I tried uninstalling both mods, still having the Foundry Tactical Combat being out of date in the Add-ons. (and I verified its folder was gone too).

Any idea where ESO stores it's mod meta-info? and any way to clear it without redownloading the whole client? (which I am hesitant to try, since even if I do, if it's a registry setting for instance it might not help)
03/31/14, 05:40 AM   #2
cryptc
Partly figured it out... apparantly there's now a live and liveeu directory too, and for some reason the old version was there (even though minion was still pointed to "old?" location)

Still haven't gotten it to install new mods, but I'll probably figure it out soon

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » AddOn "Out of Date"