05/04/14, 06:12 PM   #1
SokarGoldberg
[REQUEST]Guildbank sorting help

Hello together,

I guess others will have the same problem while using the Guildbank as a real guildbank instead of depending on the guildstore.

We are a small guild (per day 3-8 active members) and we already have storage problems with our TWO! guildbanks that we use. Each bank for itself does not stack anything. Everybody has to waste their time with slotting items instead of playing the game.

There are many tools for slotting their own bank/inventory but I have not seen such a tool for the guildbank.

I really don't believe Zenimax will solve this stacking problem anytime soon or will us allow to use greater guildbanks or a simple function for the GMs to "stack" the items within the bank.

Its really wierd that they have no option like this but instead they have to deal with 20-150 single transactions to get the items out of the bank and afterwards the same amount of transactions into the bank.. One simple GM button would be enough.

GM would click the organize button, then the guild is blocked for 2-5minutes and afterwards all items are stacked, 20-50slots are free and the guildbank would be unlocked for all members again..
I start to complain again. But I simply want to get more support for such simple functions to the player community so that they may support my request for such a ingame option.
05/04/14, 07:14 PM   #2
Wobin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by SokarGoldberg View Post
Hello together,

I guess others will have the same problem while using the Guildbank as a real guildbank instead of depending on the guildstore.

We are a small guild (per day 3-8 active members) and we already have storage problems with our TWO! guildbanks that we use. Each bank for itself does not stack anything. Everybody has to waste their time with slotting items instead of playing the game.

There are many tools for slotting their own bank/inventory but I have not seen such a tool for the guildbank.

I really don't believe Zenimax will solve this stacking problem anytime soon or will us allow to use greater guildbanks or a simple function for the GMs to "stack" the items within the bank.

Its really wierd that they have no option like this but instead they have to deal with 20-150 single transactions to get the items out of the bank and afterwards the same amount of transactions into the bank.. One simple GM button would be enough.

GM would click the organize button, then the guild is blocked for 2-5minutes and afterwards all items are stacked, 20-50slots are free and the guildbank would be unlocked for all members again..
I start to complain again. But I simply want to get more support for such simple functions to the player community so that they may support my request for such a ingame option.

Roomba

It doesn't actually lock the Guild out, as that's pretty much out of our scope, but it can recover pretty well if other stuff happens.
05/09/14, 07:11 AM   #3
SokarGoldberg
THAAANK YOU! Never really saw that AddOn. Therefore add a little hint to the title of the AddOn.

Like Roomba - GuildBank Stacker

Believe me, if more visible that AddOn would be top downloaded.

PS: OMFG! Just tried it for the first time and I LOVE IT! THANK YOU! First time I will donate for a mod xD You saved our guild about 2hours of sorting each day xD. My 12 guild members and I say THANK YOU!

Last edited by SokarGoldberg : 05/09/14 at 07:31 AM.
05/09/14, 10:24 AM   #4
StealthStalker
I've been using fatstacks for this purpose as well.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » [REQUEST]Guildbank sorting help