Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
06/13/21, 10:38 PM   #1
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Multiple Scroll Lists

The same as this thread, how does one make two or three scroll lists side by side?

My variation of that is I want to make three columns. The first two would set the index or key for the table for the other columns.

I am hoping someone has a suggestion and a way to do this as well because I have been tracking loot for almost a year now and vendors and such. Although I think my tracking method is inherently broken and inaccurate for NPCs. Despite all the possible things that are broken about the mod I want to view the location in one column, the NPC name in another and then the contents in the third. What very little I have done with scroll lists I think I can make the xml, and then override the scroll list to build the masterList part of it. Once I have that I might be able to make a SetupRow function.
Code:
    <TopLevelControl movable="true" mouseEnabled="true" name="ProvisionerColumnMapName" hidden="true">
      <Dimensions x="260" y="720"/>
    </TopLevelControl>

<TopLevelControl movable="true" mouseEnabled="true" name="ProvisionerColumnNpcName" hidden="true">
      <Dimensions x="450" y="720"/>
    </TopLevelControl>

<TopLevelControl movable="true" mouseEnabled="true" name="ProvisionerColumnItems" hidden="true">
      <Dimensions x="450" y="720"/>
    </TopLevelControl>
It's knowing how to know if I select something in column one (the map) how do I then make that the index for column two (The NPC) so that column three has the proper contents. What do you use to indicate I have selected the row in xxx column?

Last edited by Sharlikran : 06/13/21 at 10:55 PM.

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » Lua/XML Help » Multiple Scroll Lists