07/20/14, 09:27 AM   #1
Arizona Willie

Doubles

When Minion updates add-ons for my ESO each add-on shows up TWICE!!

Why is that?

Also, I do not have WOW installed and have told Minion that I only have ESO by only checking the box for ESO yet it loads WOW information every time it runs. WHY? Why does it waste time / resources checking for WOW components and loading the stuff it says it is loading ( wow categories ? )?
07/20/14, 03:56 PM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Hi Arizona Willie. Can you post the information requested here, please?
07/20/14, 04:29 PM   #3
Dolby
Every day I'm shuffling

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Originally Posted by Arizona Willie View Post
When Minion updates add-ons for my ESO each add-on shows up TWICE!!

Why is that?

Also, I do not have WOW installed and have told Minion that I only have ESO by only checking the box for ESO yet it loads WOW information every time it runs. WHY? Why does it waste time / resources checking for WOW components and loading the stuff it says it is loading ( wow categories ? )?

I need your minion.xml and minion0.log, and a screen shot of the problem might help too.

It just loads up information about WOW from our API because its on our global configs list of games, it doesn't try to detect anything so resource usage is very low if there is anything. We will revisit this to make sure there isn't something else we can disable, we just might disable the status output so people aren't confused. Basically Minion has to read about WOW from our API to know you want to disable it.

Thanks

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » Doubles