01/22/21, 02:11 AM   #1
sMuggle
Question [Request] KJalnar's Nightmare Bone Stacks

Hello, I would like to request if possible, a Bone stack / proc counter for KJalnar's Nightmare Monster set.

Thanks!
01/22/21, 04:33 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hi, have a look at this addon please:
https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info...cSetTimer.html

If it's not supported yet maybe ask the author if this would be possible, as this addon is related to set procs explicitly.
Would be a good addition then.
01/22/21, 02:00 PM   #3
sMuggle
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
Hi, have a look at this addon please:
https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info...cSetTimer.html

If it's not supported yet maybe ask the author if this would be possible, as this addon is related to set procs explicitly.
Would be a good addition then.
Thank you, posted set requests on his addon comments prior to posting general request on Forums as well. In case any dev had the time and desire to make a specific proc stand-alone addon similar to shalks, grim focus counter, maarselok, bound armaments counter, Seething Fury Counter ect..

Last edited by sMuggle : 01/22/21 at 02:10 PM.
01/26/21, 07:55 AM   #4
shira
Originally Posted by sMuggle View Post
Thank you, posted set requests on his addon comments prior to posting general request on Forums as well. In case any dev had the time and desire to make a specific proc stand-alone addon similar to shalks, grim focus counter, maarselok, bound armaments counter, Seething Fury Counter ect..
this is a few days old, but i was looking for the same thing and couldnt find any addon that tracked it the way i wanted (basically like the other counters you mentionned). so i looked into it and the difference between kjalnar and the others (skills or sets) is that kjalnar is a target debuff and does not have a cooldown on its own (as it is per target). which means, unless there is some other way im not aware of, you can only track its stacks + duration when you are looking at the target ('reticleover').

i ended up making my own little thing quickly, i can see if i can make it clean and maybe post it here, if you're still interested
01/26/21, 09:46 AM   #5
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Originally Posted by shira View Post
this is a few days old, but i was looking for the same thing and couldnt find any addon that tracked it the way i wanted (basically like the other counters you mentionned). so i looked into it and the difference between kjalnar and the others (skills or sets) is that kjalnar is a target debuff and does not have a cooldown on its own (as it is per target). which means, unless there is some other way im not aware of, you can only track its stacks + duration when you are looking at the target ('reticleover').

i ended up making my own little thing quickly, i can see if i can make it clean and maybe post it here, if you're still interested
Just because I saw this happening in the past with other likewise addons:
Make sure to clear the tracke data and especially controls (if you use any "per target unit") as the target unit get's destroyed. There should be an event firing as the unitTag get's destroyed.
Else you will fill up the ressources without ever clearing them again (until reloadui).

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » [Request] KJalnar's Nightmare Bone Stacks