06/20/21, 03:45 AM   #1
nwrcwh5fcs3zcbumjrnyxmi0h
Please help with HarvestMapData files

Hello,

harvestmap.binaryvector.net:8081 host is down for me, but DownloadNewData.command script destroyed all HarvestMapData/Modules/HarvestMap**/HarvestMap**.lua files.
So now I have no data files and HarvestMap addon is not working for me.

Could someone share with fresh HarvestMapData Modules folder or HarvestMapData addon folder?

Thank you.

P.S. I reported this DownloadNewData.command script problem, but it was marked as "Not a bug".

Found new HarvestMapData version with the files included.

Last edited by nwrcwh5fcs3zcbumjrnyxmi0h : 06/20/21 at 09:28 AM.
06/20/21, 04:06 AM   #2
akanderson
Originally Posted by nwrcwh5fcs3zcbumjrnyxmi0h View Post
Hello,

harvestmap.binaryvector.net:8081 host is down for me, but DownloadNewData.command script destroyed all HarvestMapData/Modules/HarvestMap**/HarvestMap**.lua files.
So now I have no data files and HarvestMap addon is not working for me.

Could someone share with fresh HarvestMapData Modules folder or HarvestMapData addon folder?

Thank you.

P.S. I reported this DownloadNewData.command script problem, but it was marked as "Not a bug".
Shinni posted this under the HarvestMap-Data addon.

"The HarvestMap-Data addon no longer comes with a script to upload/download data. Instead, the data is directly included in the addon.

My internet provider switched to DualStack-Lite. As a result I do not have a public ipv4 anymore and can no longer host the server for exchanging HarvestMap data.
The data included in the addon is from 2021-06-15 and includes pin locations for Blackwood.
As there is no longer the option to upload your data, the provided data will become outdated soon. Specifically, there will be no data for future DLC zones."

You should be able to use the data modules found in it to rebuild yours but you will no longer be able to share you nodes with other players because of this.
06/20/21, 06:09 AM   #3
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Why would you ask the question when you know the answer already? I highly doubt you have not read the comments.

Last edited by Sharlikran : 06/20/21 at 06:12 AM.
06/20/21, 09:29 AM   #4
Originally Posted by Sharlikran View Post
Why would you ask the question when you know the answer already? I highly doubt you have not read the comments.
I just found new HarvestMapData version.
06/20/21, 09:30 AM   #5
Originally Posted by akanderson View Post
Shinni posted this under the HarvestMap-Data addon.

"The HarvestMap-Data addon no longer comes with a script to upload/download data. Instead, the data is directly included in the addon.

My internet provider switched to DualStack-Lite. As a result I do not have a public ipv4 anymore and can no longer host the server for exchanging HarvestMap data.
The data included in the addon is from 2021-06-15 and includes pin locations for Blackwood.
As there is no longer the option to upload your data, the provided data will become outdated soon. Specifically, there will be no data for future DLC zones."

You should be able to use the data modules found in it to rebuild yours but you will no longer be able to share you nodes with other players because of this.
Thank you.
06/20/21, 09:50 AM   #6
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by nwrcwh5fcs3zcbumjrnyxmi0h View Post
I just found new HarvestMapData version.
Makes sense but going forward, it is a good idea to read the comments, the description page, and the change log often. For example I just found this in the change log.
I added the merge script again and setup a new server. Merging your data should work again.

The HarvestMap-Data addon no longer comes with a script to upload/download data. Instead, the data is directly included in the addon.
I don't use that addon because I like to have only nodes I have found myself. However, there is a chance it works again. I would check that out.

Last edited by Sharlikran : 06/20/21 at 09:52 AM.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Please help with HarvestMapData files