01/23/17, 09:25 AM   #61
ZOS_ChipHilseberg
ZOS Staff!
Premium Member
Yes this person is from ZeniMax!
Originally Posted by sirinsidiator View Post
Does this only refer to furniture related items or all types? I just ran a script to show me which SPECIALIZED_ITEMTYPES are actually in use and it looks like right now only SPECIALIZED_ITEMTYPE_RECIPE and SPECIALIZED_ITEMTYPE_TROPHY are ready. I planned to add new filters for drinks, food, provisioning ingredients, alchemy ingredients and siege items, but I guess they'll have to wait for now if you only plan to update them for furniture.
I poked them again to make sure all of them are applied before the patch launches.
01/23/17, 01:08 PM   #62
ZOS_ChipHilseberg
ZOS Staff!
Premium Member
@Chip
Please have a look at those master writs and try to come up with something that prevents destroying of the higher level equipment due to master writes (even if the item is unbound and a set part -> maybe one crafted a set part for a guild mate, improved it and then suddenly the next writ just will destroy it...).
Maybe a simple "ask dialog" will be enough?
The ruleset for chosing which item is consumed for the quest has been changed. It will now ignore bound and player locked items. The search for which item to use will prefer (in order):
  • Lower Quality
  • Lower Level
  • No Enchantment
  • Higher Slot Index
01/23/17, 02:12 PM   #63
sirinsidiator

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
@Chip Thanks, thanks and thanks!
SaveHouse now works as expected on the PTS too
01/23/17, 05:26 PM   #64
ZOS_ChipHilseberg
ZOS Staff!
Premium Member
New UI notes.
Attached Files
File Type: txt ESOUIDocumentation.txt (536.4 KB, 1229 views)
01/23/17, 10:13 PM   #65
Randactyl
There are a number of itemstyle constants in use which have not been given a proper name.

Lua Code:
  1. ITEMSTYLE_UNUSED16 --Stalhrim Frostcaster
  2. ITEMSTYLE_UNUSED19 --Silken Ring
  3. ITEMSTYLE_UNUSED20 --Mazzatun
  4. ITEMSTYLE_UNUSED21 --Grim Harlequin
  5. ITEMSTYLE_UNUSED22 --Hollowjack
01/23/17, 11:01 PM   #66
Rhyono
Originally Posted by Rhyono View Post
Just found a bug that is in the vein of locked issues: if you have two of the same item, one locked and one unlocked, they will both show up in the improvement tab.
More info on this: if the locked item is a higher index, it will show both in improvement. If it is lower in index, it won't show either.
01/26/17, 12:37 PM   #67
QuadroTony
Banned
Hey Chip, will this thing also be added in this update?
Originally Posted by ZOS_ChipHilseberg View Post
We can probably augment the achievement info API to return reputation gains as well if that's desired.
01/26/17, 12:58 PM   #68
ZOS_ChipHilseberg
ZOS Staff!
Premium Member
Originally Posted by Rhyono View Post
More info on this: if the locked item is a higher index, it will show both in improvement. If it is lower in index, it won't show either.
What was happening is that we were filtering out locked items after merging items into stacks so depending on if the locked item was the first one or not it was filtering out the whole stack or not. We're going to make sure that locked items are filtered first and then we make the stacks.
01/28/17, 06:43 AM   #69
Ayantir

I would like to thank you silvereyes for his contribution to updating the wiki
01/31/17, 11:34 AM   #70
Weolo
Thank you for standardising and renaming the motifs!
I see you have changed Draugr from motif 37 to 38, and slotted Ebony in to motif 37.
Why didn't you just make Ebony 38?

There is still a gap for motif 30, are you planning on filling that in the future?

Oh and I just checked, Draugr motif chapters still say 37 in their names for German and French. I was not able to check Japanese at the moment.

Last edited by Weolo : 01/31/17 at 12:46 PM.
01/31/17, 12:58 PM   #71
Weolo
I just tested learning som of the 5 motifs which used to have the ITEMSTYLE_UNUSED constants and the message in the top right corner said
"Learned the Unused 22 crafting style"

I have tested all these and they do the same.

ITEMSTYLE_UNUSED16, 53, STALHRIM
ITEMSTYLE_UNUSED21, 58, GRIMHARLEQUIN
ITEMSTYLE_UNUSED22, 59 HOLLOWJACK

These 2 seemed to be fine

ITEMSTYLE_UNUSED19, 56, SILKEN_RING
ITEMSTYLE_UNUSED20, 57, MAZZATUN
01/31/17, 05:01 PM   #72
ZOS_ChipHilseberg
ZOS Staff!
Premium Member
Originally Posted by Weolo View Post
I just tested learning som of the 5 motifs which used to have the ITEMSTYLE_UNUSED constants and the message in the top right corner said
"Learned the Unused 22 crafting style"

I have tested all these and they do the same.

ITEMSTYLE_UNUSED16, 53, STALHRIM
ITEMSTYLE_UNUSED21, 58, GRIMHARLEQUIN
ITEMSTYLE_UNUSED22, 59 HOLLOWJACK

These 2 seemed to be fine

ITEMSTYLE_UNUSED19, 56, SILKEN_RING
ITEMSTYLE_UNUSED20, 57, MAZZATUN
I'll take a look at these.
02/01/17, 07:55 AM   #73
Sounomi
Originally Posted by Weolo View Post
There is still a gap for motif 30, are you planning on filling that in the future?
30 is Morag Tong going by the last time I saw it in the game's data. I imagine that will come with the Morrowind update.
02/01/17, 10:05 AM   #74
ZOS_ChipHilseberg
ZOS Staff!
Premium Member
The changes to the protected/private state of the keybind functions will be restored to the way they were for the patch launch. Sorry for the confusion.
02/01/17, 10:43 AM   #75
votan

The changes to the protected/private state of the keybind functions will be restored to the way they were for the patch launch. Sorry for the confusion.
Thank You @Chip. I was a bit shocked
02/01/17, 03:03 PM   #76
QuadroTony
Banned
thats why i have this error when trying to open Purchase Options in houses with this addon? http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1...intenance.html

02/06/17, 01:38 PM   #77
sirinsidiator

Code:
EsoUI/Ingame/AddonCompatibilityAliases/AddonCompatibilityAliases.lua:113: function expected instead of nil
stack traceback:
	EsoUI/Ingame/AddonCompatibilityAliases/AddonCompatibilityAliases.lua:113: in function 'GetItemLinkRecipeRankRequirement'
	user:/AddOns/CookeryWiz/CookeryWizRecipeEntry.lua:216: in function 'CookeryWizRecipeEntry:GetRecipeRank'
	user:/AddOns/CookeryWiz/CookeryWizRecipeEntry.lua:241: in function 'CookeryWizRecipeEntry:CanCook'
	user:/AddOns/CookeryWiz/CookeryWizRecipeEntry.lua:601: in function 'CookeryWizRecipeEntry:UpdateRowControlData'
	user:/AddOns/CookeryWiz/CookeryWizRecipeEntry.lua:473: in function 'CookeryWizRecipeEntry:SetRowControl'
	user:/AddOns/CookeryWiz/Lib/CookeryWizScrollList.lua:155: in function 'InitializeRow'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Templates/ScrollTemplates.lua:1462: in function 'ZO_ScrollList_UpdateScroll'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Templates/ScrollTemplates.lua:1222: in function 'ZO_ScrollList_Commit'
	user:/AddOns/CookeryWiz/Lib/CookeryWizScrollList.lua:275: in function 'CookeryWizScrollList:Sort'
	user:/AddOns/CookeryWiz/Lib/CookeryWizScrollList.lua:240: in function 'CookeryWizScrollList:Populate'
Just got greeted by this error on the live server. Looks like GetItemLinkTradeskillRequirement was not replaced with GetItemLinkRecipeTradeskillRequirement.
02/06/17, 08:05 PM   #78
Rhyono
Are all of the furniture rare ingredients supposed to be categorized as provisioning items? You'd think Alchemical Resin would be an Alchemy item and so forth.
02/06/17, 09:39 PM   #79
Sounomi
They made them all provisioning ingredients because the alchemy and enchanting ones weren't displaying the tooltips properly, so I guess they went with the easy route.

Also, is the broken filters at the furniture merchants ever gonna be fixed? I noticed its causing problems with the hidden columns functionality for the inventory lists too.
02/07/17, 09:15 AM   #80
QuadroTony
Banned
undocumented changes - animation when reading lorebook was deleted, now hero pickup it immediatly alot faster than before

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » Tutorials & Other Helpful Info » 2.7 Update