01/21/20, 08:19 AM   #1
Hotzelvit

Key to switch betw. 'withdrawal/deposit' in bank menu

Looking for an addon with a customizable keybinding that allows to switch in the bank-menu between 'Withdrawal' and 'Deposit' on the fly.

Do you know an addon with this function?

If yes, please let me know. If there's an addon creator proficient enough to implement such a function, what would entice him or her to craft this?

Thank you.

Last edited by Hotzelvit : 01/22/20 at 06:57 AM.
02/10/20, 10:56 PM   #2
Drummerx04
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Hotzelvit View Post
Looking for an addon with a customizable keybinding that allows to switch in the bank-menu between 'Withdrawal' and 'Deposit' on the fly.

Do you know an addon with this function?

If yes, please let me know. If there's an addon creator proficient enough to implement such a function, what would entice him or her to craft this?

Thank you.
The good news is that such a feature should be possible and relatively easy to do with addons.

The bad news is it's a pretty niche request. Maybe look for an addon that already adds functionality to the bank menu and make the request on that addon page.
02/11/20, 04:57 AM   #3
Maelynn
The first one that comes to my mind is Advanced Filters, it gives inventory/bank pages subfilters for easy searching. If it's indeed a simple addition, the maintainer might be willing to give it a look.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Key to switch betw. 'withdrawal/deposit' in bank menu