03/16/22, 09:02 AM   #1
Thanathforos
Cant see Addons in eso

Hello! I am experiencing an issue with addons, i play eso on eu server and after the new patch i cant see my addons in game's libraries..I have tried many things.For example, i disabled one drive, i put the game in onother disc,i have reinstall the game and all addons but nothing works..do you know anything that will help me please? Thank you in advance.
03/16/22, 09:39 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Did you read the sticky posts above in this forum here, telling you how to find the addon folder e.g. via taking an ingame screenshot?
They are made sticky at the top of the forums to provide an easy help, let it be found at a glance :-)

"Sticky: Troubleshooting: AddOn install/find & HowTo: Reporting errors"

It is described how to find the live folder and also information is provided for the topic "Why can't I see any addons inside the game's AddOn manager?"

Last edited by Baertram : 03/16/22 at 09:41 AM.
03/16/22, 11:18 AM   #3
Thanathforos
Thank so much! problem solved! After the patch a hidden addon folder added..i would never figure that out.
03/17/22, 03:05 AM   #4
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Yes, sometimes ESO/Windows moves the addon folder "all of sudden" to c:\users\your windows login name\AppData\Elder Scrolls Online,
where it was c:\users\your windows login name\documents\Elder Scrolls Online before for years...

Very strange and somehow you cannot fix it.
03/17/22, 04:19 AM   #5
Schrappe

ESO live Folder

This error has also been documented by users in the German ESO Forum. As a solution they copied the directory "Elder Scrolls Online\live" into the path "%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Elder Scrolls Online\live" The cause is probably a change in the Bethesda Launcher.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.co...-folder#latest

Originally Posted by Thanathforos View Post
Hello! I am experiencing an issue with addons, i play eso on eu server and after the new patch i cant see my addons in game's libraries..I have tried many things.For example, i disabled one drive, i put the game in onother disc,i have reinstall the game and all addons but nothing works..do you know anything that will help me please? Thank you in advance.

Last edited by Schrappe : 03/17/22 at 04:28 AM.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Cant see Addons in eso