11/09/14, 10:03 AM   #1
Matth3w
Running out of memory...ideas to consolidate?

When I log in after 1.5 I get an LUA memory almost full error, and then individual errors on the following addons, that don't appear to be getting updates anytime soon:

- bankershutup
- sorcerer helper
- mundus map

I use destinations because undiscovered seemed to be abandoned. Could I delete mundus map and have something like destinations show me the locations? Anyone find something better than sorc helper?

Anyone know of ways to consolidate some addons or a way to tell which addon is hogging the most memory or something? Also what is the result of it getting full?
11/09/14, 10:24 AM   #2
tomt00001
From ESO forums

Originally Posted by ESO Forums
You can increase the amount of memory your addons are allowed to use, through User Settings (UserSettings.txt).

Here's the line to change:

SET LuaMemoryLimitMB "64"

Change it to something in multiples of 2, for example I changed mine to 256 -

SET LuaMemoryLimitMB "256"

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com...s-memory-limit
11/10/14, 01:01 PM   #3
Matth3w
Ok, cool. How about the other stuff?
11/10/14, 03:28 PM   #4
Randactyl
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by tomt00001 View Post
Important thing to take note of: this will detract from the ~4GB of RAM available to the game overall.
11/10/14, 08:17 PM   #5
Snowwman
signed

Originally Posted by Matth3w View Post
When I log in after 1.5 I get an LUA memory almost full error, and then individual errors on the following addons, that don't appear to be getting updates anytime soon:

- bankershutup
- sorcerer helper
- mundus map

I use destinations because undiscovered seemed to be abandoned. Could I delete mundus map and have something like destinations show me the locations? Anyone find something better than sorc helper?

Anyone know of ways to consolidate some addons or a way to tell which addon is hogging the most memory or something? Also what is the result of it getting full?
I agree running out of memory.

Matt you do know the Destinations, is what undiscovered was morph into right? same author

Last edited by Snowwman : 11/10/14 at 08:19 PM. Reason: added

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Running out of memory...ideas to consolidate?