01/25/16, 10:59 PM   #1
Aetheron

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
[PC][NA][AD] Brand-New Guild! The Thalmor Sewer Rats Need You! [IC/PvE/PvP]

Hi All!

Having trouble finding pick-up groups in the IC? Keep getting ganked because you end-up going solo, or your group is too small? That's been happening to me lately, so I've started a new PC/NA/AD guild, the "Thalmor Sewer Rats", focusing on the Imperial City PvE and PvP for the Aldmeri Dominion. This will be a fun and friendly community-oriented guild - basically people helping each other out and having fun in the process! Questing, PvP, PvE, RP, farming - it's all good! No age restrictions, but maturity and respect are required. Current home campaign is Axe of Belharza (gated, 7 day) where AD is dominating in Cyrodiil - but there are still plenty of DC and EP gankers in IC!

The Thalmor "theme" is just for fun (and a bit of RP), and to strike terror into the cowardly hearts of the DC/EP scum (...and the "The Sewer Rats" guild name was already taken!) So, no, I'm not a fascist - and I won't tolerate any form of abuse or bigotry. If interested, send an in-game message to @Narildir.

-Aetheron

ESOUI » General Discussion » Guilds » [PC][NA][AD] Brand-New Guild! The Thalmor Sewer Rats Need You! [IC/PvE/PvP]