11/08/14, 05:56 AM   #1
Kwisatz
Addon Profiles discontinued... ¿Anyone to continue?

Addon Profiles is a must have for me.

Unfortunately, its author quited ESO :

I'm glad that you have enjoyed Addon Profiles, but I am sorry to inform you that as of September 16th I had discontinued work on this addon (as well as CraftingMaterialLevelDisplay). My ESO subscription has been cancelled since that day.

You might try asking in the esoui forums or the addon comment section. Some other helpful people have picked up CraftingMaterialLevelDisplay and continued to work on it, perhaps someone would help with Addon Profiles.

Thank you again for using the addon that I created, and I hope you're able to find some help to get it working.
Is there anyone would like to continue this very helpful addon?

Last edited by Kwisatz : 11/08/14 at 06:11 AM.
11/12/14, 08:46 AM   #2
vaagventje
Unhappy Bump

I came here to ask for this preciese addon also to please be picked up by anybody, it has made my life so much easier, and realy is a must for people who switch addons alot.

could anybody please continu the work on thos lovely addon

Greetings, M
11/12/14, 09:44 AM   #3
merlight
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I've wished I had something like this a few times. I'll take a look, but can tell you right away from the screenshots that I'll have to rewrite the UI before it suits my taste, so it might take some time
11/12/14, 12:13 PM   #4
Kwisatz
Thanks a lot, Merlight!

I hope you wont have a too hard time rewriting the UI. Anyway, you are saving a lot of lives!

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Addon Profiles discontinued... ¿Anyone to continue?