View Poll Results: Would you like to see Name Plates in ESO?
Yes, I would like to see name plates added 27 54.00%
No, I do not care to see name plates added 18 36.00%
It does not effect me one way of the either 5 10.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
04/16/14, 08:35 AM   #1
Bryansin2
Exclamation Official Petition to Zenimax to add Name Plates

Hopefully this is not against the TOS of the forums (if it is, please let me know and I will remove the info) but I have created a petition asking Zenimax Online Studios to reinstate name plate functionality in Elder Scrolls Online.

You can show your support and sign the petition here at change.org

http://chn.ge/1imeXpR

I realize there is a great debate going on about this topic, and that there are those who would appreciate this option, and those who oppose it. If you oppose the idea of nameplates, please read what I have to say before posting how much you hate nameplates, and that you do not want ESO to turn into WoW etc.

I am proposing that name plate functionality be added to ESO as an "OPTION". Players would have the ability to enable or disable this feature, which means if you hate nameplates and feel that it interferes with your ability to immerse yourself in the game, you can simply turn the nameplates off, and your gameplay experience will not change.

To those people who oppose nameplates because they feel if will disrupt PVP or give some kind of tactical advantage, I am proposing that restrictions be placed on name plates in pvp, and instead of showing a players name, it instead would show something generic like their faction, or rank, etc, similar to how GW2 and DAOC did it.

*Everyone is entitled to their opinions, and everyone should have the freedom to choose how they want to play the game. Please respect the fact that people want to play with name plates, and respect the fact that people do NOT want to play with name plates.

ESOUI » General Discussion » Gameplay » Official Petition to Zenimax to add Name Plates