05/31/14, 01:07 PM   #1
Zandarkyn
Assassin Brotherhood- All Players Welcome

{Assassin Brotherhood}
* A guild for both casual and pro players, We want to be your main guild not just 1 of 5! Players of all levels are welcome to join our ranks as we strive to build a home for players that benefits them in crafting, PvE and PvP. We have all the functions as any other guild does including Guild Bank, Guild Store, voice chatting client, and guild website with forums. We are a social bunch and love meeting like minded players and having a good laugh while playing the game.

*Most of us are from the USA so our numbers have higher activity in the later afternoon and night hours. Our guild is also primarily made of DC Alliance players.

*We are also looking to expand our numbers with more VR+ level players. We will be forming groups to exp grind in Crag, hunt world bosses, dolmens and dungeons. We will also find us on battlefields of the Wabbajack campain to bring our foes to their knees!

*Our guild website is semi new but can be found here: www.esoassassinbrotherhood.guildportal.com

*Our guild uses Raid Call, which is a easy to download easy to use voice client, those who wish to partake in guild PvP events must log on for ease of communication.

*If you're interested in joining us please feel free to contact me here or ingame via my @zandarkyn account handle or my in game name of Deliah Blue.

ESOUI » General Discussion » Guilds » Assassin Brotherhood- All Players Welcome