08/25/15, 06:03 PM   #41
circonian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The only thing I can think of is you could add something like this so I know when AGS has taken over & my filters are not going to be used in the Trading House:
Lua Code:
  1. function libCIF:IsGuildStoreSellFiltersDisabled()
  2.     return libCIF._guildStoreSellFiltersDisabled
  3. end

and then I could add this in FilterIt_MenuBars.lua:
Lua Code:
  1. -- I could add this check before performing clear or SetHidden:
  2. if not (GetInteractionType() == INTERACTION_TRADINGHOUSE and libCIF:IsGuildStoreSellFiltersDisabled()) then
  3.     if currentInvFilter ~= ITEMFILTERTYPE_ALL then
  4.         PLAYER_INVENTORY.inventories[iInventory].searchBox:SetHidden(true)
  5.         PLAYER_INVENTORY.inventories[iInventory].searchBox:Clear()
  6.     else
  7.         -- no submenu or Show ALL filter tab so show the search box.
  8.         PLAYER_INVENTORY.inventories[iInventory].searchBox:SetHidden(false)
  9.         PLAYER_INVENTORY.inventories[iInventory].searchBox:Clear()
  10.     end
  11. end
and that should solve that problem
08/26/15, 03:28 AM   #42
merlight
It appears that InvTabSwitch in FilterIt_MenuBars.lua gets called twice per click on AGS filter, always with ITEMFILTERTYPE_ALL. How about removing the :Clear from the else (filter==ALL) branch? I think clearing is only necessary when you're hiding the box.
08/26/15, 04:56 PM   #43
circonian
Originally Posted by merlight View Post
It appears that InvTabSwitch in FilterIt_MenuBars.lua gets called twice per click on AGS filter, always with ITEMFILTERTYPE_ALL.
Yeah I noticed that. That function is fired from the games menu bar button callbacks. Since AGS has its own custom menu bar I was actually confused as to why it was firing at all. AGS must be forcing button clicks on the hidden menu bar to do the sorting and clicking it more than once?

How about removing the :Clear from the else (filter==ALL) branch? I think clearing is only necessary when you're hiding the box.
That looks like it would work. It looks like the extra :Clear() call is something left over from earlier code when it functioned differently & I was checking to see if a subMenuBar (newMenuBar) existed. I must have just not noticed & moved it up into the else statement when I rewrote it.
08/27/15, 04:33 AM   #44
merlight
I've pushed libCIF version 1.1 on github

Originally Posted by circonian View Post
Does the search box need to be hidden when AGS is done with it & the trading house closes? Is it supposed to remain visible on other layouts if the user is only using AGS & not FilterIt or Advanced Filters?
Forgot to reply to this one. I don't use the search box myself. ZOS UI gives you either filter buttons or search box. I prefer consistency.
08/27/15, 05:24 AM   #45
QuadroTony
Banned
thing is i like AGS search box ar the Trade house
but they must be disabled at the other scenes like inventory, and we will see FilterIt search box there, etc
08/27/15, 05:41 AM   #46
merlight
Originally Posted by QuadroTony View Post
thing is i like AGS search box ar the Trade house
but they must be disabled at the other scenes like inventory, and we will see FilterIt search box there, etc
Have you even tried? AGS has a setting now that lets you choose whether you want AGS filters or not (in which case you'll have basic or AdvancedFilters or FilterIt, depending on what you have enabled).
08/29/15, 01:53 AM   #47
QuadroTony
Banned
Have you even tried? AGS has a setting now that lets you choose whether you want AGS filters or not (in which case you'll have basic or AdvancedFilters or FilterIt, depending on what you have enabled).
you think i am newb with 140 addons?
ofc i tried
there is no way to change AGS search field from inventory/bank etc for search field from FilterIt without disabling AGS completely
08/29/15, 05:45 AM   #48
merlight
Originally Posted by QuadroTony View Post
you think i am newb with 140 addons?
ofc i tried
there is no way to change AGS search field from inventory/bank etc for search field from FilterIt without disabling AGS completely
Ah, you mean the wrong placement. That'll be fixed, just be patient. But the search itself works, yes?
08/29/15, 09:58 AM   #49
QuadroTony
Banned
search function woring ofc
also in the guildbank too, thanks to the Circonian fix addon

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » Inventory search boxes & guild store sell tab filters