04/11/14, 01:31 PM   #1
Demonstorm
Still shows uninstalled addons

The name says it all i uninstalled some addons but they are still showing in the update list.And is there any chance of a feature for Minion to uninstall addons ?Also a bump for the change log thread that would be a nice feature to....And thank you in advance love the adoon manager
04/11/14, 01:34 PM   #2
Dolby
Every day I'm shuffling

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
What happens if you right click the addon and choose "uninstall" when under the installed tab in Minion? It doesn't remove it?
04/11/14, 01:34 PM   #3
Trahe
Originally Posted by Demonstorm View Post
The name says it all i uninstalled some addons but they are still showing in the update list.And is there any chance of a feature for Minion to uninstall addons ?Also a bump for the change log thread that would be a nice feature to....And thank you in advance love the adoon manager
Just trying to understand... when you delete the addon from the ...live>addon folder it still shows up somewhere?
04/11/14, 01:37 PM   #4
Dolby
Every day I'm shuffling

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Originally Posted by Trahe View Post
Just trying to understand... when you delete the addon from the ...live>addon folder it still shows up somewhere?
Minion currently doesnt do a sanity check if you manually delete an addon from the live folder. You need to uninstall the AddOn with Minion by using the right click option.

In the future Minion will double check that its installed list matches the addon directory. It just doesn't do that at the moment.
04/17/14, 06:42 PM   #5
Demonstorm
sorry for not following the thread more closely

sorry i had forgotten about this one Real life had me busy these days ...yes i found the r-click option..it does work and no when i would manually uninstall addons they would still show ..Remember curse had most of spoiled ..sorry for the comparison...I love your add on manager.....Keep up the awesome work !!!

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » Still shows uninstalled addons