02/11/19, 03:49 PM   #1
Raidendex
[Search/Request] Dungeon/Battleground queue frame movement/replacement

I've looked around and have not found anything that move this frame(s) from upper right corner. Ones that say Queue when in queue, or shows score while in battleground, ready check etc.

I've looked through some LUA for what I think talks about this area under ingame/lfg , but not too sure if that is the correct area, nor do I have any experience with LUA atm.

While I can probably come up to speed and figure it out eventually, if something like this exists or someone could knock it out quickly, that would be much appreciated Does not need to be pretty, I could even hard code the coordinates in LUA itself, if someone can give me some sample code.

Looking through some other addon (TEB) that does something similar with compass, I kind of see the general approach of moving the frame, but now sure what the name would be exactly.

Code:
ZO_CompassFrame:SetAnchor( TOP, GuiRoot, TOP, 0, originalCompassTop + 24 + barY)
If someone knows at least the frame name(s) for the window(s) in question I could make be figure it out myself

Thanks!
02/11/19, 06:24 PM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Try FcoChangeStuff for the battleground frame to be movable. It got an option for it.
02/11/19, 08:11 PM   #3
Raidendex
Ok thanks will try it out, was messing with new addons today and noticed Bandit's quest frame mover moved what I needed for dungeon queue

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » [Search/Request] Dungeon/Battleground queue frame movement/replacement