02/25/19, 03:25 PM   #1
Bogdan.Kobzar
Request: Cyrodiil Siege Engine Range

Request: Cyrodiil Siege Engine Range
Greetings all! As a complete novice to Cyrodiil, I do not know the map and the different siege engine ranges. There is a wonderful helpful addon that when quick slot selected of a forward camp, the map would show the range of it. This has been a very very useful tool for me, as i am not a skilled PvP player and i hit like a wet noodle. <scratch that, a wet noodle would probably hit harder...> Now that I have made some of you smile, I'll get to me request...

Would someone please create an add on that when a siege engine is quick slot selected, the map would show its range as a shaded circle around the players current position. I realize that the passive for alliance war=>assault=>Reach would increase the radius--don't know if the addon code would be able to detect the increase automatically or perhaps a series of 3 circles for the passive reach 0,1,2--. And since I may be asking for alot already, it would also be nifty if the ability (when a siege engine is quick slot selected) and in the map screen to move the curser and click or hot key on the curser position and have it show the proposed radius.

Thank you all in advance for your consideration.

PS...I don't have the keep door locations memorized, what about a map pin indicator to show where the keep door is... TY again

Last edited by Bogdan.Kobzar : 02/25/19 at 03:27 PM.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Request: Cyrodiil Siege Engine Range