02/13/21, 07:54 PM   #1
silvereyes

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Translations needed for DE, FR, JP and RU

Hello,

I am adding some new features to the loot list summaries that are reported in my addons Postmaster and Unboxer. Could I get some translations for the official game languages for the following, please?

Lua Code:
  1. ["SI_LLS_COMBINE_DUPLICATES"]              = "Combine Repeated Items",
  2. ["SI_LLS_COMBINE_DUPLICATES_TOOLTIP"]      = "Links that appear more than once in the summary are combined into a single link and their quantities are summed together.",
  3. ["SI_LLS_SHOW_ITEM_NOT_COLLECTED"]         = "<<1>> Show Uncollected Sets Icons",
  4. ["SI_LLS_SHOW_ITEM_NOT_COLLECTED_TOOLTIP"] = "Display icons to the right of item names if their set pieces are not collected.",
  5. ["SI_LLS_SORT_ORDER_TOOLTIP"]              = "Choose how the summary will be sorted",
  6. ["SI_LLS_DELIMITER"]                       = "List Delimiter",
  7. ["SI_LLS_DELIMITER_TOOLTIP"]               = "Choose which characters will separate summary entries. \"\\n\" signifies that all list entries appear on separate lines.",
  8. ["SI_LLS_LINK_STYLE"]                      = "Link style",
  9. ["SI_LLS_LINK_STYLE_TOOLTIP"]              = "Choose how links will appear.",

Thank you!

Last edited by silvereyes : 02/13/21 at 08:10 PM.
02/14/21, 12:25 AM   #2
Friday_The13_rus
Please look at RU translation. I assumed that the translation is for LibLootSummary. I translated "Summary" as "Отчет" (not as "Резюме" because it has the wrong meaning). I can review an existing translation if you are interested in.
Lua Code:
  1. ["SI_LLS_COMBINE_DUPLICATES"]              = "Объединять повторяющиеся предметы",
  2. ["SI_LLS_COMBINE_DUPLICATES_TOOLTIP"]      = "Ссылки, появляющиеся несколько раз в отчете, будут объеденены в одну и количество предметов будет проссуммировано.",
  3. ["SI_LLS_SHOW_ITEM_NOT_COLLECTED"]         = "<<1>> Показывать иконки для сетов не в коллекции",
  4. ["SI_LLS_SHOW_ITEM_NOT_COLLECTED_TOOLTIP"] = "Отображать иконку справа от названия предмета, если он не добавлен в коллекцию.",
  5. ["SI_LLS_SORT_ORDER_TOOLTIP"]              = "Выберите как будет сортироваться отчет",
  6. ["SI_LLS_DELIMITER"]                       = "Список разделителей",
  7. ["SI_LLS_DELIMITER_TOOLTIP"]               = "Выберите какие символы будут разделять предметы в отчете. \"\\n\" значит, что каждый предмет будет отображаться на отдельной строке. ",
  8. ["SI_LLS_LINK_STYLE"]                      = "Стиль ссылки",
  9. ["SI_LLS_LINK_STYLE_TOOLTIP"]              = "Выберите как будут отображаться сслыки.",
02/14/21, 02:29 AM   #3
Scootworks

DE done in gitter
02/14/21, 08:01 AM   #4
silvereyes

Originally Posted by Friday_The13_rus View Post
Please look at RU translation. I assumed that the translation is for LibLootSummary.
Thanks, @Friday_The13_rus!
02/14/21, 08:01 AM   #5
silvereyes

Originally Posted by Scootworks View Post
DE done in gitter
Thanks, @Scootworks!
02/14/21, 08:17 AM   #6
silvereyes

I assumed that the translation is for LibLootSummary. I translated "Summary" as "Отчет" (not as "Резюме" because it has the wrong meaning). I can review an existing translation if you are interested in.
Yes, please do, if you wouldn't mind. Here is the full English file:
https://github.com/silvereyes333/Lib...ization/EN.lua

And here is the Russian file, as it stands currently, with "Резюме" replaced with "Отчет".
https://github.com/silvereyes333/Lib...ization/RU.lua

Thanks!
02/14/21, 12:32 PM   #7
silvereyes

@Scootworks and @Friday_The13_rus, I noticed that both of you replaced the culture-specific quotation marks (i.e. „ “ and « ») around \n in the translated text with the English double quote character (i.e. " "). Is this correct? Should I always be using English double quotes " " around delimiter characters. Here is a screenshot from the settings page for context.

Keep in mind that this is for the general public to read, not computer programmers. I would have preferred to use "⮠ " instead of "\n", but ESO's font doesn't support it.
02/14/21, 01:30 PM   #8
Friday_The13_rus
I reviewed renaming lines
Lua Code:
  1. ["SI_LLS_ITEM_SUMMARY"]                    = "Отчет о предметах",
  2. ["SI_LLS_ITEM_SUMMARY_TOOLTIP"]            = "<<1>> напечатает отчет о предметах после всех действий.",
  3. ["SI_LLS_LOOT_SUMMARY"]                    = "Отчет о добыче",
  4. ["SI_LLS_LOOT_SUMMARY_TOOLTIP"]            = "<<1>> напечатает отчет о добыче после всех действий.",
  5. ["SI_LLS_MIN_ITEM_QUALITY"]                = "Минимальное качество предмета",
  6. ["SI_LLS_MIN_ITEM_QUALITY_TOOLTIP"]        = "Предметы с качеством ниже этого значения не включаются в отчет.",
  7. ["SI_LLS_MIN_LOOT_QUALITY"]                = "Минимальное качество добычи",
  8. ["SI_LLS_MIN_LOOT_QUALITY_TOOLTIP"]        = "Добыча с качеством ниже этого значения не включается в отчет.",
  9. ["SI_LLS_SHOW_ITEM_ICONS"]                 = "Показывать иконки предметов",
  10. ["SI_LLS_SHOW_ITEM_ICONS_TOOLTIP"]         = "Показывать иконку слева от имени предметов, появляющихся в отчете.",
  11. ["SI_LLS_ICON_SIZE"]                       = "Размер иконки",
  12. ["SI_LLS_ICON_SIZE_TOOLTIP"]               = "Установите размер иконки в процентах.",
  13. ["SI_LLS_SHOW_LOOT_ICONS"]                 = "Показывать иконки добычи",
  14. ["SI_LLS_SHOW_LOOT_ICONS_TOOLTIP"]         = "Показывать иконку слева от имени добычи, появляющейся в отчете.",
  15. ["SI_LLS_SHOW_ITEM_TRAITS"]                = "Показать особенности предметов",
  16. ["SI_LLS_SHOW_ITEM_TRAITS_TOOLTIP"]        = "Показать особенности предметов в скобках справа от имени в отчете.",
  17. ["SI_LLS_SHOW_LOOT_TRAITS"]                = "Показать особенности добычи",
  18. ["SI_LLS_SHOW_LOOT_TRAITS_TOOLTIP"]        = "Показать особенности добычи в скобках справа от имени в отчете.",
  19. ["SI_LLS_HIDE_ITEM_SINGLE_QTY"]            = "Скрыть количество для одного предмета",
  20. ["SI_LLS_HIDE_ITEM_SINGLE_QTY_TOOLTIP"]    = "Количество будет напечатано справа от названий предметов только если оно больше единицы.",
  21. ["SI_LLS_HIDE_LOOT_SINGLE_QTY"]            = "Скрыть количество для одной добычи",
  22. ["SI_LLS_HIDE_LOOT_SINGLE_QTY_TOOLTIP"]    = "Количество будет напечатано справа от названия добычи только если оно больше единицы.",
02/14/21, 01:42 PM   #9
Friday_The13_rus
Originally Posted by silvereyes View Post
@Scootworks and @Friday_The13_rus, I noticed that both of you replaced the culture-specific quotation marks (i.e. „ “ and « ») around \n in the translated text with the English double quote character (i.e. " "). Is this correct? Should I always be using English double quotes " " around delimiter characters.
English double quote is OK. It is most popular quote in the Russian segment of the internet. Culture-specific quotes mostly used in the MS Word.
02/14/21, 02:24 PM   #10
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
English double quote is OK. It is most popular quote in the Russian segment of the internet. Culture-specific quotes mostly used in the MS Word.
Same for the German quotation marks (Gänsefüßchen „“) [1:1 translation: Goosefeet]:
MS word and other office tools will use them, but most of use are also used to/understand "" or ''.
02/14/21, 09:52 PM   #11
silvereyes

Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
Same for the German quotation marks (Gänsefüßchen „“) [1:1 translation: Goosefeet]:
MS word and other office tools will use them, but most of use are also used to/understand "" or ''.
Thanks for the clarification. I was confused because ZOS uses the culture-specific quotes in its localization file.

For the record, MS Word does the same thing with English as well with its, “smart quotes,” though the difference is more subtle than with other culture-specific quotation marks. As a computer programmer, I personally hate them because I enjoy precision, and if I wanted UTF-8 chars, I would type them. I can understand that the feature would make things easier for the print publication industry, however.
02/14/21, 09:53 PM   #12
silvereyes

I reviewed renaming lines
Thank you, again!

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » Translation Help » Translations needed for DE, FR, JP and RU