05/21/19, 08:42 AM   #1
goran849177
Problem with Master Merchant

Hello guys as the title say i have problem with MM. Basically my Master Merchant wont connect with any of my guild trades and all suggested prices and profit is set to -1. I will link some photos so you can see, pls help.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_4.png
Views:	908
Size:	712.8 KB
ID:	1126  Click image for larger version

Name:	download.png
Views:	408
Size:	147.6 KB
ID:	1127  
05/21/19, 08:50 AM   #2
Rhyono
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Well if it isn't connecting with your guilds, it's expected that it doesn't have values. I'd wait until after the updated version before being concerned with it not working properly.
05/21/19, 09:33 AM   #3
Sordrak

I guess it has to do with the new features regarding guilds. They've changed how guild ids are handled.

My guess would be that the author hasn't adjusted the AddOn yet.

It shouldn't be much to change I guess. Just a simple call to GetGuildId(num) where num is 1-5 from GetNumGuilds() (which previously returned 1-5).

Edit: Or might be completely wrong... again.

Last edited by Sordrak : 05/22/19 at 08:56 AM.
05/31/19, 10:51 PM   #4
Faeayr
Question Master Merchant missing dependents not found

Ever since the last update on ESO I can't get MM to work properly. I use Minion and I have updated AGS as someone stated on another thread but MM still not working. Under Add-ons in game, I noticed that MM was missing some dependencies which are: all the MM00data thru MM15data files plus LibExecutionQueue. None of these files could be found on Minion.

Any idea when these files will be available for download?

Thanks.
06/01/19, 01:29 PM   #5
t31os
Run over the addon(.txt) files with a text editor that can find and replace text to update the API version and it'll function. Can't tell you more than that(it works for me) because the addon drags my performance down too much to run(but i got it working with little effort), but it seemed to function and work the same as i remember(been a good 4 years since i last played) during my limited testing. I've seen people in game talking about prices based on MM listings, so presumably others are editting the files to get it functioning to.

Last edited by t31os : 06/01/19 at 01:44 PM.
06/01/19, 03:11 PM   #6
Faeayr
Master Merchant missing dependents not found

I am not that familiar with coding or txt editors. So don't want to screw it up any more than it is. Guess I will just bide my time till someone actually fixes MM correctly.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Problem with Master Merchant