02/21/16, 04:52 PM   #1
Kith
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
S'rendarr v2 BETA

Given the changes in the API made over the last few months that now allow for 'perfect knowledge' of the Auras on the player and their target. A rewrite of Srendarr was in order and the opportunity was also used to change a lot of the options and provide much more customizability than it had before - a lot of those new choices based on player feedback. However, given the nature of the change, a lot of testing is needed that really needs to be done by people of multiple levels and classes (doing the testing solely on a mid level Nightblade and sub 20 Sorceror limits your options somewhat).

For those interested, attached is the 2.0.0 BETA AddOn for S'rendarr and those willing to test are welcome to install it. Please note that your existing settings WILL be overwritten by the new ones, there were to many changes in functionality to upgrade old settings to new in any useable way, so make a backup first if you wish to keep the v1 settings. Additionally, for testing purposes, all Aura names are appened with their internal AbilityID for easier reporting of needed changes.

Differences between v1 and v2

The biggest difference is v1 used a manually written database of ability durations as ESO provided no information on Auras with a duration of less than 30 seconds, and so Auras were 'faked' by watching for ActionBar button presses and just guessing that an ability was cast. In v2, we can now get this information directly, no more database of durations, the Auras are passed to S'rendarr exactly how the game gives them and filtered from there.

There are now multiple display windows (6 at present) to which you can filter Auras, each Aura is assigned a category and any/all categories can be assigned to any display window (or none at all). Each window can then be customized individually and there is a global filters option that can block certain Auras showing up at all including the oft-asked-for Blacklist for specific effects.

There is a new category beyond the basic ones called Prominent Buffs. The option to whitelist certain effects (only buffs on the player or ground target effects) allows for certain buffs to be put into a category (and thus display window) of your choice to make them more... well... prominent than others. My personal examples for this would be to put Dark Cloak or the Crystal Fragments proc into a seperate window as they are critical to keep track of.

Lastly, there is now better profile management including the option to set a single Account Wide Profile for settings.

------------------------------

With all that out the way, the main need for testing is to see whether everything is tracked and, whether, things are tracked to well. There are many effects in ESO that are auras that the player never really needs to see. For example, casting Path of Darkness (NB GTAoE) actually casts 4 auras at once, but only one needs to be tracked and thus is filtered from displaying. To acomplish this blocking, S'rendarr automatically ignores and discards auras that:

a) Are less than 2 seconds in duration (this filters the very short "you're being healed" effects from spells like Blessing of Restoration)
b) Are a GTAoE with no description attached (this covers the extra Path of Darkness effects)
c) Are filtered on an ability to ability basis via a list of IDs that must always be ignored

To this end, there may be some abilities that -should- be tracked and are blocked which I need to be told about with a description of what it is, what causes it and any other info you can give to figure out why its not showing and how to make it do so. On the flipside, there may be abilities that slip the filters and display when they shouldn't and I need to know about them as well; this is why abilityID is shown for all Auras, that is what is needed to add a specific filter, though info on where it comes from (which spell, target, etc) helps as well.

Of course, any bugs or settings that don't work as intended should be reported as well!

Known Issues:
- Crystal Fragments shows a proc timer (called Crystal Fragments Passive) but the proc animation and sound are not implemented yet
- Other proc abilities such as Merciless Resolve also lack an animation and sound, and without a character of high enough level, I don't know if they will even display a proc timer
- Taunt abilities may not properly leave an aura on your target; this has been tested to an extent but still needs more work
- The abilityIDs for all the passive provided in/by Cyrodiil are not yet in the AuraData tables, to test this, filter "Cyrodiil" for player and give the IDs of any buffs that still appear

------------------------------

TLDR: New S'rendarr needs testing specifically with regards to Auras being tracked when they shouldn't or not being tracked when they should. If you want to test, please do but be aware your old addon settings WILL be deleted and overwritten by the new versions - back them up if you want to revert to v1 later.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Srendarr-2.1.1-BETA.zip (93.5 KB, 1321 views)

Last edited by Kith : 02/29/16 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Updated Attachement to version 2.1.1

02/21/16, 08:30 PM   #2
Tonyleila

That sounds awesome I'll test it and can send you some infos about NB and DK here.

EDIT:

1) Any way to turn off the gray out of the icons when the buff is gone? I'd like it to just go away at 0 sec.

2) Coud you add an option to make spells that only provide major/minor buffs show this buffs even if the option to show them is disabled? (e.g. Drain Power from NBs, Immovable from Heavy Armor, Evasion from Medium Armor)
--> Same problem for potions they don't show up any more when the major/minor buff filter is active (only need one icon from them since they all run out at the same time even if it gives 3 buffs --> maybe you can add an indicator to the spell icon (e.g. a "3" when you got 3 buffs from the potion)

3) Also I guess you know german translation is messed up

4) Woud be cool if you coud give us some more customization options to change the look of the bars. I'd like to have it more minimalistic e.g. just square bars with a 1px black border (like my unitframes)

5) Any way to automaticly move buffs from the long buff display to the short buff display when they go below the "short buffs threshold"? I think the AddOn did this before but not seeing this any more?

6) Also woud be smart if you set the "short buffs threshold" to 33sec instead of 30 because thats the duration of "Momentum" (2hand skill)

7) Sort direction "As Casted" woud be nice not shure if this is possible but the effect woud be that it shows the buffs/debuffs show in the order you casted them.

8) Auras being DUBBLE tracked: (i hope its ok to just tell you the spell IDs else I woud tell you the german names)
SHOULD NOT DISPLAY= SND

46605 SND 57480
40215 SND 57481
63352 SND 64946 and 64945
46670 SND 46672 (46670 = Propelling shield 46672 = name of this spell is "V" and it refreshes every 2 sec there is nothing about this in the tooltip)
35924 is missing the 4sec runspeed buff (Double Take)
40642 is missing the 5sec runspeed buff (Quick Cloak)
43287 is missing the 1,5sec cast timer (overflowing altar)
Soul Strike is missing the 3,9sec cast timer
Flurry is missing the cast timer
36300 disappears as soon as I teleport to my shadow (you can't teleport to the shadow again untill recasted but the shadow stays active and attacks mobs)
- green dragon blood only shows its major and minor buffs with the IDs 61890 and 61889(this one has the green icon) --> so shows nothing when the major/minor buffs are off.
- filter for Vamp/WW is on but it shows the Vamp Phase 4 debuff (35792) anyway on myself
- Cleansing ritual: it only display its heal ticks (26286) every 2 sec but the main 12 sec buff is not shown (but its shown in the original UI) (please remove heal ticks display its useless only need the 12 sec buff icon)
- Spear shards Duration 6sec --> not displayed in the original ui so no display in the addon

Last edited by Tonyleila : 02/21/16 at 11:34 PM.

02/21/16, 10:04 PM   #3
Kith
Originally Posted by Tonyleila View Post
That sounds awesome I'll test it and can send you some infos about NB and DK here.

EDIT:

1) Any way to turn off the gray out of the icons when the buff is gone? I'd like it to just go away at 0 sec.
2) Also I guess you know german translation is messed up
3) Woud be cool if you coud give us some more customization options to change the look of the bars. I'd like to have it more minimalistic e.g. just square bars with a 1px black border (like my unitframes)
4) Woud be smart if you set the "short buffs threshold" to 33sec instead of 30 because thats the duration of "Momentum" (2hand skill)
5) Sort direction "As Casted" woud be nice not shure if this is possible but the effect woud be that it shows the buffs/debuffs show in the order you casted them.
6) Coud you add an option to make spells that only provide major/minor buffs show this buffs even if the option to show them is disabled? (e.g. Drain Power from NBs, Immovable from Heavy Armor, Evasion from Medium Armor)

7) Auras being DUBBLE tracked: (i hope its ok to just tell you the spell IDs else I woud tell you the german names)
Phrases: SHOULD NOT DISPLAY= SND

46605 SND 574080
35924 is missing the 4sec runspeed buff
36300 disappears as soon as I teleport to my shadow (you can't teleport to the shadow again untill recasted but the shadow stays active and attacks mobs)
1) I can make a note to add that as an option, due to the coding it can't be removed entirely, but it could be reduced to ~100ms for the fadeout as a minimum

2) Aye, I don't know German and I don't want to start looking/asking for translations until the mod is fully done and nothing new needs to be added

3) The intent for the mod is to match the stock theme so the existing 'minimal' setting is about as simple as it gives the option for

4) The short buff threshold can be adjusted under options, 30s is just the default to match the original version of S'rendarr (back when 30 was required as the split), I may change the default to 33 for the reason of Momentum though, it does make more sense.

5) I'll see about adding this as an option, it'd use the 'start' time to sort out casting order, so if you recast an existing effect (refreshed the timer) it'd re-order to be at the 'bottom', is this the intent?

6) Not easily without a mapping of the Major (Minor) effect abilityID - if I can get that, it can be removed from the Major/Minor effects list so those particular effects still show up even when filtered otherwise. Filtering of Major/Minor would need to be off to make the abilities show up to grab the IDs

7) For the one missing the runspeed buff, that can't be fixed unless that counts as a Major/Minor Expedition effect you have filtered; i've noticed there are some effects that just don't trigger an Aura on the player, thats a ZOS omission. That is the same issue with the shadow (36300), the API is saying the aura is gone and provides no further feedback about the Shadow unfortunately :/

Edit: Just to match onto your edit, for potions and abilities that only provide Major/Minor; this would be the issue there, getting the individual ID for each and every effect that should (or shouldn't) be shown. Do the potion effects have a different name, even though they are just Major X? If so, its easier, if they are named the exact same, ie "Major Sorcery" then its a lot more difficult without getting a (most likely long) list of IDs to seperate out the sources.

Last edited by Kith : 02/21/16 at 10:11 PM.

02/21/16, 10:20 PM   #4
Kith
46605 SND 574080
63352 SND 64946 and 64945
46670 SND 46672 (46670 = Propelling shield 46672 = name of this spell is "V" and it refreshes every 2 sec there is nothing about this in the tooltip)
35924 is missing the 4sec runspeed buff (Double Take)
40642 is missing the 5sec runspeed buff (Quick Cloak)
43287 is missing the 1,5sec cast timer (overflowing altar)
Just to check on these, is that first one a type (574080) or is it really that ID - first one i've seen > 100,000?

The short term runspeed buffs are either Major/Minor (can you check please?) or not provided by the API :/

Cast timers aren't shown with this iteration due to the inability to accurately display them (latency mess with that), so the feedback only begins when the aura exists in the game world somewhere.

02/21/16, 10:50 PM   #5
Tonyleila

Damn sorry I'm still changing my post above... give me some minutes I'll tell you when I'm done with it

And yes sorry first one is a typo shoud be 57480

Major and minor buffs all have the same name but different ID's and icons woud be possible to filter only some out I coud try to write them all down someday if you are willed to fix this problem

Code:
I'll see about adding this as an option, it'd use the 'start' time to sort out casting order, so if you recast an existing effect (refreshed the timer) it'd re-order to be at the 'bottom', is this the intent?
comes on what bottom is? Shoud be like when you refresh something it will change it position on the list cause its the last thing you casted.

Code:
For the one missing the runspeed buff, that can't be fixed unless that counts as a Major/Minor Expedition effect you have filtered; That is the same issue with the shadow (36300)
nope but both of this was displayed good with the old version of this addon. Maybe the only way to get this to work is mixing up the old display with the new one (if possible) if not I coud see many ppl still using the old version because it displays more things. Maybe the old display coud be improved by getting the spell timer from the buff that is displayed? e.g. I cast "Quick Coak" but only displays the 15 sec buff now addon comes and sees I have casted this spell and that it also instantly triggers the 3 sec run speed so the addon adds this normaly not displayed buff

For the Cast time... maybe you coud add the old way to track it? Realy feels bad when I cast e.g. "Soul Strike" 3,9sec long and I see no icon.

Last edited by Tonyleila : 02/21/16 at 10:58 PM.

02/21/16, 11:34 PM   #6
Kith
Damn sorry I'm still changing my post above... give me some minutes I'll tell you when I'm done with it

And yes sorry first one is a typo shoud be 57480

Major and minor buffs all have the same name but different ID's and icons woud be possible to filter only some out I coud try to write them all down someday if you are willed to fix this problem

Code:
I'll see about adding this as an option, it'd use the 'start' time to sort out casting order, so if you recast an existing effect (refreshed the timer) it'd re-order to be at the 'bottom', is this the intent?
comes on what bottom is? Shoud be like when you refresh something it will change it position on the list cause its the last thing you casted.

Code:
For the one missing the runspeed buff, that can't be fixed unless that counts as a Major/Minor Expedition effect you have filtered; That is the same issue with the shadow (36300)
nope but both of this was displayed good with the old version of this addon. Maybe the only way to get this to work is mixing up the old display with the new one (if possible) if not I coud see many ppl still using the old version because it displays more things. Maybe the old display coud be improved by getting the spell timer from the buff that is displayed? e.g. I cast "Quick Coak" but only displays the 15 sec buff now addon comes and sees I have casted this spell and that it also instantly triggers the 3 sec run speed so the addon adds this normaly not displayed buff

For the Cast time... maybe you coud add the old way to track it? Realy feels bad when I cast e.g. "Soul Strike" 3,9sec long and I see no icon.
For the Major/Minor, i'll see if filtering by icon would help alleviate the problem, but if given a list of what IDs are are in each of the categories of Major/Minor I can add that to the data tables.

For the missing buffs like the runspeed, it can be made so 'fake' auras are fired when you get a parent aura that needs them, but i'd need a list of which abilities have additional effects, as well as the effect they should have, ie the name of it and duration so I can delve through the auras list and find a matching abilityID and icon to fake a timer.

For cast time, the old way used the button hooking option but it was never fully accurate, especially as latency for players increased and if the cast was cancelled the 'cast bar' would still show up, even though the effect won't fire anymore. I'm not really sure of a way around this that would be properly accurate and there is no cast event triggered that would provide for proper tracking.

Edit: Missed one, for 'bottom', I mean the tail of the auras on a given frame. The head is closest to the anchor, so a new spell would be added at the end of the list. Or I could make it the other way so spells are added at the top of the list. I'd assume the former is more the intended request?

With regards to moving buffs from long -> short thats not something that can be easily added. The short/long division mainly being a holdover from when that actually meant something. An aura is categorized based on its initial duration and once attached to a window its configured to the point it can't easily be moved without a rewrite of the mechanism.

Last edited by Kith : 02/21/16 at 11:41 PM.

02/21/16, 11:36 PM   #7
Tonyleila

OK I'm done with my first post now if I find more I'll make a new post. (please reread the post because I added some more things you did not answer yet )

02/22/16, 12:04 AM   #8
Tonyleila

Code:
For the Major/Minor, i'll see if filtering by icon would help alleviate the problem, but if given a list of what IDs are are in each of the categories of Major/Minor I can add that to the data tables.
Yep I coud make a list for that.
Additional how about a group to only display the major/minor buffs with a global icon for each? since they always have the icon of the spell they come from its a bid hard to tell what buff it is without displaying the name of it. If we can't find matching icons I coud create some.
I found this list with all buffs and where they come from but its not very accurate: http://esoacademy.com/buffs-debuffs/

For the missing buffs like the runspeed, it can be made so 'fake' auras are fired when you get a parent aura that needs them, but i'd need a list of which abilities have additional effects, as well as the effect they should have, ie the name of it and duration so I can delve through the auras list and find a matching abilityID and icon to fake a timer.
Like this website has up to date tooltips and you can change the language I already dragged you in the 2 spells I found:
http://www.eso-skillfactory.com/en/b...0;0,0,0;;0,0,0

For cast time, the old way used the button hooking option but it was never fully accurate, especially as latency for players increased and if the cast was cancelled the 'cast bar' would still show up, even though the effect won't fire anymore. I'm not really sure of a way around this that would be properly accurate and there is no cast event triggered that would provide for proper tracking.
That woud be ok for me even if its not fully accurate better then nothing. just for the notes - I have never seen a cast was cancelled they just all row up if you lagg even if you cast something while swimming the cast comes out as soon as you go out if water (I hate this xD)

Code:
With regards to moving buffs from long -> short thats not something that can be easily added. The short/long division mainly being a holdover from when that actually meant something. An aura is categorized based on its initial duration and once attached to a window its configured to the point it can't easily be moved without a rewrite of the mechanism.
Example the Sturdy Horn lasts 39 sec and potions last almost 50 sec. But there are also other buffs I'd like to be noted about if they run below the 33 sec e.g. the food buffs or soul summons...

Code:
Edit: Missed one, for 'bottom', I mean the tail of the auras on a given frame. The head is closest to the anchor, so a new spell would be added at the end of the list. Or I could make it the other way so spells are added at the top of the list. I'd assume the former is more the intended request?
Dosen't that change with the grow direction like with the other sorting options?

Last edited by Tonyleila : 02/22/16 at 12:16 AM.

02/22/16, 01:42 AM   #9
Kith
I could set it up that Major and Minor effects are their own category that can be sorted to windows (or hidden outright) rather than just filters; at least for the player; will have to think of the best way to handle that for the target (probably just leave the filters 'as is')

For the icon, it should be possible to set a special case and then an icon for each type of buff; and assuming the game itself only allows one instance of each Major and Minor effect (which I believe it does) that shold handle them.

Just as an aside, the runspeed buff from Quick Cloak is Major Expedition which is why it gets filtered and, as Quick Cloak does other effects as well its in somewhat of a grey area as to what should and shouldn't be filtered so I think the best option to not have a multitude of checks would be to leave the Expedition part under the new Major/Minor categories.

I'm thinking the following should handle the situation as well as possible:

Add two new categories (so they can be sorted to any frame or hidden outright)
Major Effects on Player, Minor Effects on Player

Give each unique effect an icon, not the icon its 'meant' to have, for consistency; for potion effects, I guess they should be treated the same - I mean you either care about a Major Effect being on you or you don't, its source shouldn't really matter much and this would accomplish that.

02/22/16, 12:24 PM   #10
Tonyleila

I could set it up that Major and Minor effects are their own category that can be sorted to windows (or hidden outright) rather than just filters; at least for the player; will have to think of the best way to handle that for the target (probably just leave the filters 'as is')
Shure that woud be good to have the option to display them in any of the windows but I'd prefere to have them in a window seperated from others so I'd need a Display Window [7] since all other groups are already used.

Summon Storm Atronach: Duration 18 secs
This effect is displayed on the pets target display as spell [23636] instead of myself so very usless. Its not shown in my own buffs of the original UI

Some new dubble spells:
46492 SND 57476
57472 SND 38566
42194 SND 42198 and 42197

Last edited by Tonyleila : 02/22/16 at 01:57 PM.

02/23/16, 12:16 AM   #11
Kith
New Version Uploaded (2.0.1)

A new version has been uploaded with a host of changes and additions (and a couple of fixes).

Code:
- NEW Added ability to change the fadeout timers for Auras (can be set to instantly disappear on expiration)
- NEW Major & Minor Buffs on the player are now treated as Aura Groups and can be directed to Display Windows as with any other grouping
- As part of this, Major & Minor DEbuffs on the player are still part of the Player Debuff aura grouping
- No change has been made to targets Major & Minor Effects, they are still displayed and filtered as before
- NEW Increased Display Window count from 6 to 8 to provide more choice with the increased group options
- NEW Added a new Aura sorting option to sort by casting order (new casts added to the tail of a window)

- Default short buff threshold has been altered to 35s so Momentum IV is considered short (was an outlier)
- Added multiple auras to the 'never track' list based on user feedback (thank you Tonyleila)
- Added missing vampire passive to VampLycan filter
- Corrected a bug in Aura sorting that was sorting in reverse alphabetical order
- Added new sample auras to aid with the new Major & Minor aura groups

02/23/16, 08:22 AM   #12
Tonyleila

Thanks for the fast update!
I got this lua error when login and I can't find the addon under the options.
bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table/struct expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'pairs'
user:/AddOns/Srendarr/AuraData.lua:232: in function 'Srendarr:PopulateFilteredAuras'
user:/AddOns/Srendarr/Core.lua:78: in function 'Srendarr.OnInitialize'
SO i removed my saved vars now it works :S but have to setup everything again

02/23/16, 10:27 AM   #13
Tonyleila

Everything you added is perfect! Having the Major & Minor Buffs in an extra window is just awesome and makes it more easy to differ this effects from the normal spells with the same icon.

NEW filterAlwaysIgnored:
[62587] = true, -- Focused Aim (2sec refreshing Extra Aura)
[42589] = true, -- Flawless Dawnbreaker (2sec Aura when weaponswap)
[61959] = true, -- Flame of Oblivion: Major Prophecy Passive
[61960] = true, -- Flame of Oblivion: Major Savagery Passive
[57474] = true, -- Rapid Maneuver (Extra Aura)

Not shure about hiding the major buffs of Flame of Oblivion but they are always active so I see no reason to display 3 passive buffs. What do you think?

Give each unique effect an icon, not the icon its 'meant' to have, for consistency; for potion effects, I guess they should be treated the same - I mean you either care about a Major Effect being on you or you don't, its source shouldn't really matter much and this would accomplish that.
Now I'm just waiting for this and some more tracking of not displayed effects and cast timers. I hope you find a way to combin the old and new method of tracking this. As I said I don't care if its inaccurate its still better then counting in my head

Last edited by Tonyleila : 02/23/16 at 12:36 PM.

02/23/16, 11:21 AM   #14
silentgecko

hey everyone,

i just sent kith the list of abilities to match up major and minor buffs from the current pts version. so i think he will be able to get things done

i also comitted a fix for the ui error on the git repo, it should be in the next update from kith

and furthermore: i will translate everything to german, when kith has finished his changes to srendarr

02/23/16, 11:24 AM   #15
Tonyleila

Originally Posted by silentgecko View Post
and furthermore: i will translate everything to german, when kith has finished his changes to srendarr
Sorry but I'm already 70% done with this :S

02/23/16, 11:42 AM   #16
silentgecko

Sorry but I'm already 70% done with this :S
then you could just send me a pm with the changes, then i will push it to our git repo

02/23/16, 12:24 PM   #17
Tonyleila

Originally Posted by silentgecko View Post
then you could just send me a pm with the changes, then i will push it to our git repo
Send it to you. Just the Tooltips translations are missing. I won't do that but maybe you want

02/23/16, 10:39 PM   #18
Kith
Everything you added is perfect! Having the Major & Minor Buffs in an extra window is just awesome and makes it more easy to differ this effects from the normal spells with the same icon.

NEW filterAlwaysIgnored:
[62587] = true, -- Focused Aim (2sec refreshing Extra Aura)
[42589] = true, -- Flawless Dawnbreaker (2sec Aura when weaponswap)
[61959] = true, -- Flame of Oblivion: Major Prophecy Passive
[61960] = true, -- Flame of Oblivion: Major Savagery Passive
[57474] = true, -- Rapid Maneuver (Extra Aura)

Not shure about hiding the major buffs of Flame of Oblivion but they are always active so I see no reason to display 3 passive buffs. What do you think?

Now I'm just waiting for this and some more tracking of not displayed effects and cast timers. I hope you find a way to combin the old and new method of tracking this. As I said I don't care if its inaccurate its still better then counting in my head
I'm not sure on the Flames issue. On one hand having 3 auras is superfluous, but on the other, if you want to track Major Effects, they should "all" be tracked and, to use an example, say you cast Flames and get Major Prophecy (hidden) and then get Major Prophecy from another source - which would overwrite flames, you'd have a bit of a disconnect as one of the 2 passives is displayed now but not the other.

I think i'll leave it as not filtered for now and see if anybody else wants to weigh in on the matter.

Other than that, i've added the others to the alwaysIgnored list, updated the new Major|Minor IDs from PTS via silentgecko, and corrected the LUA error. Going to put up a new version for now as figuring out the other parts is a more involved task. Update coming shortly!

Edit: So there goes the best laid plans... in an attempt to make a more accurate casting bar I accidently stumbled upon the potential to make an actual cast bar that would include a timer for Heavy Attacks as well. This took most the rest of the evening and I completely forgot about doing an update to S'rendarr. I'll try and get one out today and go back to working on the cast bar idea - i'm going to spin it off into a seperate mod as its quite weighty and i'd prefer to keep S'rendarr to a specific purpose rather than trying to be an all-in-one.

Last edited by Kith : 02/24/16 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Got sidetracked!

02/24/16, 05:29 PM   #19
Kith
New Version Uploaded (2.0.2)

Minor update while I work on the larger changes.

Still on the TODO list:
- Fixing the Whitelist / Blacklist to work with non-english clients (handling of control characters)
- Adding the ability to spawn 'fake' auras for when the API provides inaccurate information (or none at all)
- Adding a form of 'proc notification' for the few spells that have one (difficult due to the lack of a personal character to test such interactions)
- Adding a cast bar -- this maybe spun off into a seperate mod if i'm able to make the changes I want, if not, it'll be a 'smaller' part of S'rendarr

Code:
2.02 Changelog

added a few more abilityIDs to alwaysIgnored filter
added Sanies Lupinus to VampLycan filter
fixed LUA error caused by settings vs filter list mismatch
updated Major|Minor effects listed to Thieves Guild PTS

Last edited by Kith : 02/25/16 at 04:50 AM.

02/24/16, 11:10 PM   #20
Kith
Register Trigger Test

If anybody has some time, I need some assistance checking for the existence of a certain event firing. I can't test this myself due to the lack of a character with the appropriate abilities.

The request is to install the mod linked to this post and I need the following abilities cast and then used until they trigger their "proc" effect. Hopefully when the proc occurs a message will appear in your chat log, and when the proc is used another one should. I need to know the details of those 2 messages (or that they don't appear which will make me sad).

The abilities in question:
- Deadly Cloak (Blade Cloak Morph, Dual Wield Level 20)
- Flame Lash (Lava Lash Morph, Ardent Flame (DK) Level 30)
- Grim Focus & It's Morphs (Assassination (NB) Level 42) -- any of the morphs will work, though all 3 would help even more

If my theory is correct, in all the above cases a message in the format 'RegisterTrigger GAIN <Name> [<ID>]' will appear (and FADE on expiry).

Last edited by Kith : 02/27/16 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Removed AddOn, problem has been resolved!

ESOUI » AddOns » Alpha/Beta AddOns » S'rendarr v2 BETA