06/09/21, 07:45 PM   #1
SteveCampsOut

Question Companion Paper Doll Issue

Does anyone have any ideas on which addon could be causing the companion paperdoll to report player gear when you mouse over the slots as opposed to the companion gear that's in those slots?
06/09/21, 08:26 PM   #2
NeuroticPixels
Addon Addict

Premium Member
It's a vanilla game issue. Not an addon issue. Hopefully it's one of the bugs that'll get fixed this coming Tuesday.
06/09/21, 08:48 PM   #3
SteveCampsOut

Lightbulb

Actually no it's not, I just finished disabling all addons and re adding them til I found the culprit. It was Harven's Durability and Charges addon. Once I disabled just that one, the paperdoll was working properly.
06/09/21, 09:29 PM   #4
NeuroticPixels
Addon Addict

Premium Member
Weird. People on the forums are saying it's a vanilla game issue. I have the same issue and I don't have that addon. So it must be multiple addons causing the problem. Be sure to put in a bug report on that addon's page.

Edit: I lied. On accident. I do have that addon. Disabling it did in fact fix the issue. Thanks for your response.

Last edited by NeuroticPixels : 06/09/21 at 09:35 PM.
06/10/21, 02:06 AM   #5
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I had read they fixed this issue with last patches already so maybe it WAS a game issue and now can be reproduced via addons
06/10/21, 07:53 AM   #6
azzazzellice

I first encountered this on PTS, and to my greatest surprise it was ATT causing it. I reported it, and the author figured it out long before Blackwood went live.
So, yeah, that can be a few addons. And that can be addons you'd never suspect.

Also in the comments for ATT the author posted some 'patch it for yourself on pts' code. You might check it out if it's not exactly same API signature that's guilty. I mean, if you want to poke around in the addon before an official fix comes.
06/11/21, 12:20 PM   #7
votan

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by SteveCampsOut View Post
Does anyone have any ideas on which addon could be causing the companion paperdoll to report player gear when you mouse over the slots as opposed to the companion gear that's in those slots?
jo.
https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info...ndCharges.html
Fixed.

ESOUI » AddOns » UI Screenshots, Feedback and Design Discussion » Companion Paper Doll Issue