01/15/16, 07:54 PM   #1
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
The future of MMOUI – New Year, Exciting Changes

Now under new (old) ownership

After a number of months of negotiations, Dolby and I have some very exciting news to share with all of you! Under our new company, Good Game Mods LLC, we have been able to re-acquire complete ownership of the MMOUI network (all of the interface sites and Minion).

What does this mean for the future of the sites? Well, I can tell you about some of the short term things that we already know: The next few weeks will be spent getting the sites transferred over to our own servers. Coming up soon ™ we will be rolling out a new layout for the sites. We’ve also decided that we are going to honour any existing Zam premium memberships for a while. What we will do about a new premium membership in the future has yet to be decided.

We are sure you may have questions for us, so feel free to ask them here. We will answer them as best we may, but please understand that we obviously don’t have all of the answers right now. Where things will go in the long term, well, we’ll just have to see.

The best news of all, at least in our opinions, is that we aren’t going anywhere. Dolby and I are still as dedicated to the UI communities we’ve built today as we were the day we opened the sites. You can’t get rid of us that easily.
01/16/16, 03:37 AM   #2
sirinsidiator

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
That's nice to hear. I have to admit I never looked into the background of esoui until now, so I was not even aware there where different owners.

Now that you have cleared this hurdle, could you please explain to us what you have planned for Minion? Dolby mentioned some things going on in the background. I guess he was referring to this announcement?

Also depending on how different this new layout is from the current version of the site, can you please add a switch so we can change back to the current layout in case we encounter a bug that would prevent us from doing something?
01/20/16, 06:58 AM   #3
QuadroTony
Banned
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
i think we will get more Adv on the site
will see
12/04/16, 01:18 PM   #4
scootter

I was looking around for but couldn't find anything on a premium membership. I would love the option of paying a premium membership to remove the ads.

ESOUI » Site Forums » News » The future of MMOUI – New Year, Exciting Changes