04/12/17, 11:11 AM   #21
Letho
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hey, the i wouldnt consider it to be a tutorial I am currently working on some additional functionality and will probably release a readme file with more details, too.

05/16/18, 12:57 PM   #22
Kafros
Help a new guy out with this addon?

Hello all, first of all let me tell you that I loved this addon even though I couldn't set it up to show what I want (reminded me of wow weak auras ).
Anyway I play a do tank and wanted to make a list of icons (like a weak auras) to track weakening/crushing debuff and major skills I use in rotation while in a boss battle (like hardened armor, Pierce,heroic slash) all that because I'm new to the game and searching for these addins between the huge list of buffs in Bott right of the screen feels overwhelming.anyway I couldn't make a single icon to show with weakauras ( although I imported some I found for alkosh uptime). Could some of you guys who knows how to work with it send me a message or ask there so I can request a couple of specific icons? I even tried to find a site like wago.io where ppl post their imports but with no luck anyway looking forward for some help.
Cheers!

05/16/18, 03:11 PM   #23
Letho
Give it some time, Zenimax changed the way ability ids work with summerset, once it's live, i'll test everything and give some help on how to set the stuff up.

05/17/18, 01:58 AM   #24
Kafros
Originally Posted by Letho View Post
Give it some time, Zenimax changed the way ability ids work with summerset, once it's live, i'll test everything and give some help on how to set the stuff up.
Gosh you are cool. I've been playing mmorpgs almost my while life and eao has by far the greatest community.... I'll check out again here a while after summer set launches

05/22/18, 09:55 AM   #25
Kafros
Ok so I found out how to make it show the icons I want and I will experiment a little. A question though . I use igneous weapon which gives major brutality and major sorcery. If I track one of these and someone else in the group apply the same buff from another source it ovewrites mine.if there a way to track the ability and not the buff(eg icon to count 39secs from the moment I cast the igneous weapon ability) and how? Thanks in advance.

05/22/18, 04:27 PM   #26
Letho
Originally Posted by Kafros View Post
Ok so I found out how to make it show the icons I want and I will experiment a little. A question though . I use igneous weapon which gives major brutality and major sorcery. If I track one of these and someone else in the group apply the same buff from another source it ovewrites mine.if there a way to track the ability and not the buff(eg icon to count 39secs from the moment I cast the igneous weapon ability) and how? Thanks in advance.
You must not use a combat event, but the buff/debuff option and set "selfcast" to true.

05/23/18, 10:06 AM   #27
Kafros
Originally Posted by Letho View Post
You must not use a combat event, but the buff/debuff option and set "selfcast" to true.
That did the truck, thank you, one more question though.
If I use the ability before the CD tuns out the icon with the duration does not refresh...any wrong in my trigger settings or it doesn't support live refresh? Thanks

Last edited by Kafros : 05/23/18 at 12:26 PM.

06/15/19, 06:55 AM   #28
Torkyld
Would it be possible to setup a cooldown for abilities that apply an instant effect, like Warlock, or Trappings of Invigoration, or Cyrodiil's Crest? I've tried it for a long time and can't come up with anything.

08/19/21, 09:29 AM   #29
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AuraMastery was released https://www.esoui.com/downloads/search.php

ESOUI » AddOns » Alpha/Beta AddOns » Aura Mastery