08/11/20, 09:04 AM   #1
Nitrius
Any good quality of life addons for Cyrodiil pvp?

So am looking for some addons that makes life in Cyrodiil easier, something that could track AP gains/kills and maybe give some sort of status on keeps, is there anything like that out there?

Also while sieging, is it just me or is it very hard to read HP left on gates? I feel its very hit or miss while am targetting something with siege weapons..
08/11/20, 09:13 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'd use the addon search and search for Cyrodiil, Alliance, PVP, keep or AVA as search terms.
There are quite a lot addons out there but not sure which ones are still maintained and used.

e.g. Cyrodiil Alert 2
Alliance Points Counter
Crown of Cyrodiil
Keep Status
etc.
08/13/20, 08:48 AM   #3
Nitrius
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
I'd use the addon search and search for Cyrodiil, Alliance, PVP, keep or AVA as search terms.
There are quite a lot addons out there but not sure which ones are still maintained and used.

e.g. Cyrodiil Alert 2
Alliance Points Counter
Crown of Cyrodiil
Keep Status
etc.
Thank you for the suggestions
Using Alliance Points Counter and Cyrodiil Alert 2 so far, CA2 from the start was very nagging so had to turn some notifications of, but it looks good now
08/13/20, 12:04 PM   #4
AlbinoPython
Shameless plug for my AddOn, Provinatus.

It can help you stay on crown or others in your group, and it can show you different objectives such as keeps and scrolls and indicates if they are under attack. Plus is also shows many other map locations.

08/15/20, 06:36 AM   #5
Nitrius
Originally Posted by AlbinoPython View Post
Shameless plug for my AddOn, Provinatus.

It can help you stay on crown or others in your group, and it can show you different objectives such as keeps and scrolls and indicates if they are under attack. Plus is also shows many other map locations.

That looks interesting
Though am a bit afraid that it might be a bit of a performance hog? Hopefully am wrong, but i'll give it a try
08/16/20, 11:25 AM   #6
AlbinoPython
Originally Posted by Nitrius View Post
That looks interesting
Though am a bit afraid that it might be a bit of a performance hog? Hopefully am wrong, but i'll give it a try
Performance should be good. It mostly displays static icons from the map. Let me know what you think!
08/21/20, 03:24 AM   #7
ghostbane
I maintain an addon for AP tools called AP Meter, allows you to set AP goals, view your session statistics, when you are in tick range, ap buff reminder etc

Another excellent Cyrodiil addon would be CyrHUD. Showing you what is under attack, how long it has been etc
08/21/20, 05:12 AM   #8
sirinsidiator

Didn't they change it some time ago so you no longer need to be in range of an objective, but instead have to engage in combat there and you will be "subscribed" to the tick until you fight at another objective, regardless of where in Cyrodiil you are?
08/21/20, 05:25 AM   #9
ghostbane
Originally Posted by sirinsidiator View Post
Didn't they change it some time ago so you no longer need to be in range of an objective, but instead have to engage in combat there and you will be "subscribed" to the tick until you fight at another objective, regardless of where in Cyrodiil you are?
For a defensive tick, yes. Although this would get overwritten if you earn AP on another keep tick range.

It used to work with a capture tick, but I have yet to replicate it working since coming back to the game.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Any good quality of life addons for Cyrodiil pvp?