05/30/22, 09:32 PM   #1
besbin
Re Global Cooldown Bar add on

Hi all,

New to ESO and these forums so please forgive me if I have posted in the incorrect section.
Trying to add some add ons to enhance my game play and one that I am very keen on getting working is the GCD Bar add on.
I know that it is not currently being maintained but it still seems to work for me. My issue is that I really want to change the screen position and size but I cannot see anywhere the slash command that would make this possible.
I have looked all the way through the add ons tabs including the comments section, still no clue!
If anyone knows how to do this please I would be very grateful to know, thank you!
05/31/22, 07:00 PM   #2
Valve

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you want to change the screen position of in-game elements you might be able to do some of what you want with Azurah

https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info...eEnhanced.html

From that page:
  • Unlock the interface windows allowing them to be moved anywhere on the screen and scaled in size.
06/04/22, 02:58 PM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
A good way to ask such addon related questions would be the addon comments. The author may see it and help you there, or other users would.
Read the addon description page if it does tell you commands or says what to do. Check the author portal (top right at the addon near the download button. It's picky visible if the author enabled it!) and especially the FAQ section there.

Search if the addon provides ingame settings if you press the ESC key and at the menu choose Settings, addons (the library providing these is carried LivAddonMenu, and several addons use it).
Often you'll find an unlock setting there to move the UI.
If the addon itself cannot do this you might need addons like Azura as explained above.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Re Global Cooldown Bar add on