03/28/22, 05:31 PM   #1
hamiltonmath
My addon request - An achievement tracker for OTHERS

I worry the endgame raiding community is taking aa hit. It would be cool to have something like Pithka's for when YOU have an achievement or skin (VCR +3, VSS HM for example) and other people got their first clear with you in the group.

Would that be possible?

I feel like the endgame raiders would compete against each other to get clears for first timers.
03/28/22, 06:25 PM   #2
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Please read the sticky posts for the forums before posting. There is a long sticky post for the Addon Search/Requests. There is a section titled "If you request new features for an existing addon" and "If you request new addons" which covers the question you are asking.

If you do as the sticky post mentions you should have then read the comments and seen other people with the same questions and the authors answer.
03/29/22, 05:22 AM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Especially if you were the one asking the same question at Pithka's
Afai can understand his answer it is not possible and you come here and ask if someone would be able to create it.
So did I miss something? I thought he already analyzed that and it is not possible?

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » My addon request - An achievement tracker for OTHERS