07/03/15, 11:21 AM   #1
FreddyJ
Downloading Instruction - FCMQT (Quest tracker)

Trying to download the multi-quest tracker.

Just wanted to pass on that the path, as shown in the instructions, is different for me, and probably other users as well (it probably depends on which OS you're using).

I'm running W7 Pro, and the path should be:

c:\Users\Owner\My Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\Live\Addons

Instead of: c:\Users\User\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\Live\Addons

This is for the US server.
07/03/15, 02:33 PM   #2
Sasky
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Windows does weird things with the naming of the "My Documents", "My Music", etc. folders.

Both paths actually work under Windows 7 if you were to copy/paste the entire path. If you go to copy the path from the address bar, it'll translate to Documents in the path. However, if you're navigating through one folder to the next, it will show up as "My Documents".

And of course if you moved your "My Documents" folder, it could be somewhere completely different (but you probably don't need instructions to tell you).

Bottom line: just get to your "My Documents" folder and go from there. Or use Minion.
07/03/15, 06:39 PM   #3
FreddyJ
Thanks for the reply.

I have another question, and I think I know the answer. FCMQT only lists those quests which you have picked up along the way, correct?

I liked the way FCMQT was put together, and the ability to personalize so much, but I was looking for a quest addon that listed all the quests in each zone. Those you picked up, those you completed (hmmm, really don't need this, just the other two options), and more importantly, those you missed and the quest giver.

The reason I did that is because I ran two different characters through the same zone, and one character got a much lesser number of quests than the other. Yet, I'm not able to find any more quest givers.

Did I just miss some quests somewhere, or is the game set up that way on purpose, changing the number of quests depending on what type character you play?
07/03/15, 11:06 PM   #4
Sasky
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It looks like that's only for quests you've picked up. So it's just for if you've run across them or not.

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info6...tinations.html has quest markers for probably most. There are probably a few still missing, since it essentially has to be collected by players, but should do a pretty good job if you want to try and do everything in a zone.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Downloading Instruction - FCMQT (Quest tracker)