03/12/21, 11:17 AM   #1
Anntauri
Looking for static healthbar addon

With both my raid groups using the ghastly eye bowl food that doesn't give a health bonus, our health bars are slightly smaller than what I'm used to, and on Lokkestiiz, there's a small debuff which decreases your health by 1000 or so, making the healthbar even smaller.

Here is a picture a friend of mine took during raid, on my screen it is even smaller, maybe due to DarkUI.

This really bothers me as I can't quite determine how much health I have and if I need to keep using a shield during the beam phase of the fight, is there an addon out there that locks the healthbar to a certain size but still retains the vanilla style of them? bonus points if you can configure if you want regular size (no food) or bigger size (with health food).
03/12/21, 03:52 PM   #2
SimplyArmin
Azurah

You can use Azurah to lock the size of the attribute bars. Note that this will apply to all attributes (health, magicka, stamina).
03/12/21, 03:53 PM   #3
SimplyArmin
Originally Posted by Anntauri View Post
maybe due to DarkUI.
DarkUI doesnt change the attribute size at all.
04/01/21, 06:18 AM   #4
Elrigh
Came to a similar problem.

Donīt like the solutions available - most of them change to much stuff in the UI.
Iīm a visual guy and I love the Gamepad UI together with PadUI . It gives the game way more esthetic look then the other addons in my opinion.

Only thing which bothers me are the attribute bars.

I would love to have an addon which changes the magicka and stamina to the behavior of the health bar. Expanding to BOTH from the middle.
And to solve the way with the size of the bars: a possibility to set a minimum width.
04/01/21, 08:14 AM   #5
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Maybe this addon helps:
https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info....html#comments

If not, ask the author if he is willing to add your feature requests.
04/01/21, 06:35 PM   #6
Elrigh
Tried to change it by myself but my programming is a mess.

I came upon this, which seems to be the LUA for the original UI. https://esoapi.uesp.net/100012/src/i...ebars.lua.html
There is a setting in line 338, "Shrunk width" which if changed might solve the problem of the OP. Donīt know how to turn that into an Addon.

Last edited by Elrigh : 04/01/21 at 06:43 PM.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Looking for static healthbar addon