10/05/20, 01:18 PM   #1
@DeadSoon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
[fixed] House "Bastion Sanguinaris" is not listed in house section

When owning the house "Bastion Sanguinaris", for some reasons it is not listed in the list of owned houses in the right section of the map scene. Furthermore, the house is missing when calling WORLD_MAP_HOUSES_DATA:GetHouseList()

For the usual player this is only a visual bug, because he/she would use the collection menu to port to this residence. However, my addon displays all the owned houses and I get all the information of the houses through WORLD_MAP_HOUSES_DATA:GetHouseList(). So in the end, the "Bastion Sanguinaris" is also missing in my list.

This bug is confirmed by several users but it seems to appear irregularly. One user told me, that the house has suddenly appeared again in the house list of the map (and also in my addon) for a moment (until next game restart).

It would be great if the developers can check this. The house "Bastion Sanguinaris" (houseId: 79 & zoneId: 1220) seems not correctly registered in WORLD_MAP_HOUSES_DATA.

Thanks and best regards

10/13/20, 03:31 PM   #2
ZOS_DanBatson
ZOS Staff!

Yes this person is from ZeniMax!
We know about this and a fix should be in on PTS. We don't know exactly how it originally happened, but some data ended up getting corrupted. So we uncorrupted it and added logs to let us know if it gets corrupted again.

10/22/20, 06:02 AM   #3
@DeadSoon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by ZOS_DanBatson View Post
We know about this and a fix should be in on PTS. We don't know exactly how it originally happened, but some data ended up getting corrupted. So we uncorrupted it and added logs to let us know if it gets corrupted again.
I can confirm that the bug is fixed on PTS. At the latest in 2 weeks it is then also on the live servers.

Thanks for the fix and the fast response!

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » Bug Reports » [fixed] House "Bastion Sanguinaris" is not listed in house section