06/01/14, 01:59 PM   #1
RollaD6

Exclamation Equipent Custom Colorization

Would someone PLEASE make a mod to custom color equipment?! I know there will be an official version eventually but I can't wait for them. This goes out to all mod makers. I'm offering a $100 (Canadian) bounty on whoever can make this mod. There are a few things I want the mod to have for sure:
-Color slider (To get exactly the color you want)
-Color option (Choose between, metallic or normal color per color)
-Must be free of in game cost. I'm paying real money so ALL can benefit.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at [email protected]. I hope you have a paypal account. This is probably the best way for me to send your reward. If you make me send a money order you are gouging me to spend more money then I am already sacrificing. Please, let's not go there.
Modders! The call for your heroics has been made! Will you answer the call?
06/01/14, 02:24 PM   #2
Xrystal
caritas omnia vincit

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Unfortunately I doubt this will be possible as you can't write mods for objects in ESO. You can only write addons to work with the API for UI purposes.
06/01/14, 02:44 PM   #3
Vuelhering
Might be possible to interact with the graphics card, much like the injectors do.

This would not be visible to others, though.
06/01/14, 07:04 PM   #4
RollaD6

Originally Posted by Vuelhering View Post
Might be possible to interact with the graphics card, much like the injectors do.

Interesting..I guess all that really matters is how I see them. If I'm going to pay $100 though I would want everyone to see it. I am willing to pay $50 for a version that only I can see. So folks, there are 2 bounties.
06/01/14, 07:55 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Originally Posted by Vuelhering View Post

To actually change the colors of armor is a whole lot more involved than editing graphics settings, shaders, etc. We're talking about turning a piece of armor from red to blue - without turning everything else more blue in the process.

This would involve directly editing the game's files. I would have to look at the ToU again to know if this is for sure not allowed, but it's usually frowned upon (if not bannable) in MMO's to get into texture editing.
06/01/14, 08:12 PM   #6
RollaD6

Unhappy

What a shame... I guess I have no choice but to wait for the official version. Thanks for the info. guys.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Equipent Custom Colorization