02/16/14, 03:05 PM   #1
madangrypally
Wish list

This is my addon wish list that I would like to have.

1: Map with Fog of War (Easier for me to explore ever inch of a map if I can see where Iv been)

2: Soft Cap for each stat list and the soft cap progression. (IE: Mana Regen: 50 SC 75/100/125 (75 is [/1, 100 is 3/1 and 125 is 4/1) that is just a made up random number example.

3: Character builder that includes gear/enchants/traits/etc that I can build my character in and test soft caps as well as abilties and their damage/heals/durations with gear/skills.

4: In game Diary where I can store typed information. Also a improved ignore list where I can make comments next to names to let me know why I placed the on ignore. lol.

lol. Pretty big list and I may even attempt to make the above myself. Need to find a good addon for Dummies guide. lol.
02/17/14, 06:48 AM   #2
Nyks
Thumbs up

Map Fog +1
good idea "if possible"
02/17/14, 10:15 AM   #3
Jeancey
I'm not sure if this is possible at all, but having a way to automatically store non-lore library books and notes that are found somewhere would be nice. An "Added to Lore Library" notification pops up when you find them, but if they aren't one of the ones listed they don't appear. If they are being added, but just not accessible, an addon may be able to access them and make them accessible.
02/17/14, 03:58 PM   #4
DROG VOKUN

When I die I want to see the last 8 damage sources that I was hit by on my revive screen. This helps me determine balance issues if something if OP or better myself if I'm getting kill by something I could prevent or counter.
02/18/14, 11:06 AM   #5
Booshy
Originally Posted by Jeancey View Post
I'm not sure if this is possible at all, but having a way to automatically store non-lore library books and notes that are found somewhere would be nice. An "Added to Lore Library" notification pops up when you find them, but if they aren't one of the ones listed they don't appear. If they are being added, but just not accessible, an addon may be able to access them and make them accessible.
Yes!!! This would be awesome!
02/18/14, 02:49 PM   #6
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Yeah, something like Bookworm would be fantastic!
02/19/14, 07:25 AM   #7
Liamwulf

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Cairenn View Post
Yeah, something like Bookworm would be fantastic!
Yes it would!! And a way to easily recall the books from your journal/library interface. It is nice that they are stored in there (As far as I know) but I found the default UI for this area a bit hard to navigate. Perhaps a search feature to the window.
02/19/14, 10:17 PM   #8
OracularDream
Map with Fog of War sounds like a fantastic idea!
02/20/14, 03:47 PM   #9
Xrystal
caritas omnia vincit

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by DROG VOKUN View Post
When I die I want to see the last 8 damage sources that I was hit by on my revive screen. This helps me determine balance issues if something if OP or better myself if I'm getting kill by something I could prevent or counter.
Like http://www.wowinterface.com/download...EavesDrop.html ?

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Wish list