07/02/17, 05:39 AM   #1
throughthevall
Master Merchant doesn't load properly

I've recently started playing again, reinstalled ESO and bought Morrowind. I downloaded MM a few days ago and installed it. It shows up in my addon list, it shows up when I type /mm, I've reinstalled it etc. I've also tried clearing the history and refreshing etc.

But it still looks like the attached pic, it doesn't scan the guild shops and all prices are labled 0.00% and so on.
And I can't figure out why. I'm on EU server and all the MM folders are in C:\Users\Moonshadow\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns

Anyone know how to fix this?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mmeso.jpg
Views:	874
Size:	437.2 KB
ID:	898  
07/10/17, 01:22 AM   #2
Dolgubon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Are you in any guilds? Or at least any guilds that use the guild store?
07/10/17, 03:20 AM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
What Dolgubon wants to say is:
As the "sell" button is disabled at your screenshot it looks like you try to just "scan" a guild shop from a trader you've found tanding somewhere.

But you need to be in at least one guild where the guild shop is enabled, so MM is scanning this data. MM is not scanning data from shops that you encounter somewhere overland (it isn't able to do so!).

Go and joins some trading guilds and try it again.
09/04/17, 01:46 AM   #4
throughthevall
I totally forgot about this, since I broke my arm and couldn't play for a while. But hopefully I will be able to do so again soon and assumes it will still be a problem.

So, if anyone else finds this, unfortunately I am in 2 guilds that appears to use the guild trader? Don't know how active they are though...
11/05/18, 01:34 PM   #5
Vain.3805
Originally Posted by throughthevall View Post
I totally forgot about this, since I broke my arm and couldn't play for a while. But hopefully I will be able to do so again soon and assumes it will still be a problem.

So, if anyone else finds this, unfortunately I am in 2 guilds that appears to use the guild trader? Don't know how active they are though...
I thought it should be liveEU for EU servers for game data?
11/05/18, 04:41 PM   #6
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Nope, this was changed to the live with the One Tamriel patch years ago already.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Master Merchant doesn't load properly