03/16/14, 05:09 PM   #1
jokerfwb
New to modding in general.

I will probably be asking a bunch of dumb questions on here since this is my first attempt at modding of any kind. So I am going to apologize in advance.

I was reading the Fonts topic and they were talking about /zgoo global. Where do I type this in.

I have been making a very simple addon to display the exp on the screen at all times. Right now I only have the numbers. It is based of the tutorial on from he wiki on this site. The tut uses the ZO_FrameBackdrop. I would like to make a frame that is transparent. I have been looking through other addons to figure out how this is done but not having much luck. Can someone point me in the right direction

Thanx
03/16/14, 06:54 PM   #2
skyraker
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Zgoo is one of the addons on this site. Download per addon download instructions and reload your UI in game. You can then use /zgoo global in the chat bar to bring it up.
03/17/14, 05:37 AM   #3
jokerfwb
Originally Posted by skyraker View Post
Zgoo is one of the addons on this site. Download per addon download instructions and reload your UI in game. You can then use /zgoo global in the chat bar to bring it up.
Thanks. Ya I figured that out after reading through the forum post. Unfortunately I didn't figure it out until about 10 minutes before the beta went of line. LOL

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » Lua/XML Help » New to modding in general.