01/27/15, 02:53 PM   #1
StrangerFull
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
What addon is problematic

After last addon updates I start receive errors on loading character. I use this addons. All works after clicking dismiss but better is resolving and fix this trouble. See Screenshots.
http://www.esoui.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=536&d=1422391432
http://www.esoui.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=537&d=1422391432
http://www.esoui.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=538&d=1422391432

On this moment I m not using Potion Maker. What addon is problematic?

And another problem with Potion Maker and Extended addons. This addons not working. I select filters then click search and result is empty list. No potion names in window to craft. If I use Potion Maker (not extended) I can't do anything, except selecting check/uncheck option. Can't select graphical filters, nothing happens after clicking on them and search again results empty window. What I do wrong?

Last edited by StrangerFull : 01/25/17 at 11:32 AM.
01/27/15, 03:34 PM   #2
sirinsidiator

Looks to me like InventoryMod is using an old version of LibAddonMenu-2.0 and somehow it gets loaded before or instead of the newer version in any other addon. Try to replace the content of InventoryMod/lib/LibAddonMenu with the content of AwesomeGuildStore/lib/LibAddonMenu-2.0
01/28/15, 12:05 PM   #3
votan

Very interesting.
Did the sugguestion of sirinsidiator help?
Verify your Potion Maker settings. There was a bug with "Use missing reagents". I fixed it in Potion Maker 4.1.0+.
Does it work with 4.2.0?
If not, can you show me a screenshot?

Originally Posted by StrangerFull View Post
And another problem with Potion Maker and Extended addons. This addons not working. I select filters then click search and result is empty list. No potion names in window to craft. If I use Potion Maker (not extended) I can't do anything, except selecting check/uncheck option. Can't select graphical filters, nothing happens after clicking on them and search again results empty window. What I do wrong?
01/28/15, 04:07 PM   #4
StrangerFull
Originally Posted by sirinsidiator View Post
Looks to me like InventoryMod is using an old version of LibAddonMenu-2.0 and somehow it gets loaded before or instead of the newer version in any other addon. Try to replace the content of InventoryMod/lib/LibAddonMenu with the content of AwesomeGuildStore/lib/LibAddonMenu-2.0
Thanks. This works and helpful. Problem solved.

PS Maybe in near future all outdated addons will be upfates by authors or anybody else. Sad that authors leave addons and/or project.
01/29/15, 04:45 PM   #5
StrangerFull
Originally Posted by votan View Post
Verify your Potion Maker settings. There was a bug with "Use missing reagents". I fixed it in Potion Maker 4.1.0+.
Does it work with 4.2.0?
If not, can you show me a screenshot?
Version 4.2.0 works well. Thanks.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » What addon is problematic