Quantcast MyStatusWindow - ESOUI
Thread Tools Display Modes
05/09/15, 08:20 PM   #1
Augmenti-DeMontia
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 25
MyStatusWindow

It's been running fine as long as the Horse Timer was false, due to the new mount stat system. In the last 24 hours, now I get this error and MyStatusWindow no longer shows up in the Addon Settings window. The mod is still functioning, with excepting of horse timer and can manually make adjustments in the MyStatusWindow.lua .

Anyone recognize what this problem is?

Code:
EsoUI/Common/ZO_Options/ZO_SharedOptions.lua:60: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
	EsoUI/Common/ZO_Options/ZO_SharedOptions.lua:60: in function 'ZO_SharedOptions:InitializeControl'
	EsoUI/Common/ZO_Options/Keyboard/ZO_Options_Keyboard.lua:63: in function 'ZO_KeyboardOptions:InitializeControl'
	EsoUI/Common/ZO_Options/Keyboard/ZO_Options_Keyboard.lua:153: in function 'ZO_OptionsWindow_InitializeControl'
	user:/AddOns/MyStatusWindow/Lib/LibAddonMenu-2.0.lua:300: in function 'CreateAddonList'
	user:/AddOns/MyStatusWindow/Lib/LibAddonMenu-2.0.lua:308: in function '(main chunk)'
Thanks for any tips
  Reply With Quote
05/10/15, 03:34 AM   #2
votan
 
votan's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 458
This error comes from an old LibAddonMenu. Check your addon. It should use r17.
The file "LibAddonMenu-2.0.lua" should contain this:
Code:
--Register LAM with LibStub
local MAJOR, MINOR = "LibAddonMenu-2.0", 17
If not, replace the folder with a new one.
__________________
@votan73 (EU - megaserver)
  Reply With Quote
05/10/15, 11:51 AM   #3
Augmenti-DeMontia
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 25
Thanks for the reply Votan.

I can really only edit in Notepad ++, so no luck. I've never really tried this before and don't understand the modding structure atm.

I'm out of my league but tried shotgunning it by adding new updated folders to the /lib . Then tried editing MyStatusWindow.lua 'locals' to include new directory paths /LibAddonMenu-2.0 , /LibStub and /LibMediaProvider-1.0 . Also tried to edit the "LibAddonMenu-2.0.lua (currently 14) to 17.

I would try to fix it, if I knew how, thanks!

Last edited by Augmenti-DeMontia : 05/10/15 at 11:53 AM.
  Reply With Quote
05/10/15, 12:13 PM   #4
votan
 
votan's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 458
Originally Posted by Augmenti-DeMontia View Post
Thanks for the reply Votan.

I can really only edit in Notepad ++, so no luck. I've never really tried this before and don't understand the modding structure atm.

I'm out of my league but tried shotgunning it by adding new updated folders to the /lib . Then tried editing MyStatusWindow.lua 'locals' to include new directory paths /LibAddonMenu-2.0 , /LibStub and /LibMediaProvider-1.0 . Also tried to edit the "LibAddonMenu-2.0.lua (currently 14) to 17.

I would try to fix it, if I knew how, thanks!
Ok. r14 is definitive old
Try to find another addon with a "LibAddonMenu-2.0" folder, those file has 17 already.
When copy&paste the whole folder over your "LibAddonMenu-2.0". That's it.
__________________
@votan73 (EU - megaserver)
  Reply With Quote
05/10/15, 03:06 PM   #5
Augmenti-DeMontia
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 25
Thanks again for your reply Votan.

The original author had a file called LibAddonMenu-2.0.lua, LibMediaProvider-1.0.lua and LibStub.lua. The game did not like it when I changed all 3 to current folder/directory based info, since an error message never went away. Originally thought I could change the default paths for these 3 in the main MyStatusWindow.lua under 'local' , but I'm probably trying to do too much at once.
/lib/LibAddonMenu-2.0/LibAddonMenu-2.0.lua
/lib/LibMediaProvider-1.0/LibMediaProvider-1.0.lua
/lib/LibStub/LibStub.lua

When I only replaced the LibAddonMenu-2.0.lua file
/lib/LibAddonMenu-2.0/LibAddonMenu-2.0.lua

I get the following new error:
user:/AddOns/MyStatusWindow/settings.lua:1: Cannot find a library instance of "LibAddonMenu-2.0".
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/MyStatusWindow/Lib/LibStub.lua:27: in function 'LibStub:GetLibrary'
user:/AddOns/MyStatusWindow/settings.lua:1: in function '(main chunk)'

Thanks for any tips.

Edit: Oh I see now there is a addon called LibAddonMenu , so I'll give it a try.

Last edited by Augmenti-DeMontia : 05/10/15 at 03:18 PM.
  Reply With Quote
05/10/15, 09:11 PM   #6
Augmenti-DeMontia
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 25
I got it, was trying to change the path in the MyStatusWindow.lua instead of the MyStatusWindow.txt , duh.
  Reply With Quote

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » MyStatusWindow

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off