07/25/15, 01:38 PM   #1
merlight
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Is there a resize-because-anchor-moved event?

I have a resizable top-level window, and inside it a ZO_ScrollList, anchored to TOPLEFT and BOTTOMRIGHT of the parent, with some room left around it for other controls.

When I resize the parent, the list doesn't refresh its rows, not even the scroll bar height. Which means if I shrink the top-level control, the bottom rows cannot be scrolled to and the bar runs out of the control. If I enlarge the window, there's empty space where more rows should be.

Right now I set an OnUpdate handler in OnResizeStart on the top-level window and remove it again in OnResizeStop. It works, but seems a bit awkward. I'm looking for an event that the list itself would receive each time its dimensions change.
07/25/15, 02:34 PM   #2
circonian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I looked for something like this once, but never found anything. I ended up doing the same as you. RegisterForUpdate with a function in the OnResizeStart & removed it OnResizeStop and just update/recommit the scrollList.

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » Lua/XML Help » Is there a resize-because-anchor-moved event?