Poison Master is an essential addition to the new poison system. It allows you to save up to four favorite poisons and set a key bind to instantly load and unload any of them to your current weapon.
Either set a keybind to open the poison config panel, type /poison in-game, or simply open your inventory and it will show automatically. From the poison panel simply equip a poison you want to favorite as you normally would, and with the weapon it is equipped to active, shift-click one of the favorite slots to save it. Right click a slot to clear it.
Set key bindings to each of the four slots.
Instantly switch between your favorite poisons without digging through your inventory!
I also suggest you check out my Phinix Addon-Powered UI, which now includes pre-configuration for both of these.
Click here to view my other addons, or view my Skyrim mods here.
- Updated API to One Tamriel (Update 12)
- Updated libraries to latest.
- Updated LibAddonMenu to r22.
- Updated API to latest.
- Updated libraries to latest.
- Poisons now identified by link instead of name. Eliminates issue of different poisons named the exact same thing causing confusion.
- Added slot exclusivity, to prevent adding the same poison to multiple favorite slots. Will automatically clear previously assigned slot when adding a poison to a different slot.
- Added new equipped indicators (borders) and an option to select the theme, or hide altogether.
- Fixed bug with stack counting when splitting stacks or equipping/un-equipping. Stack totals will now always show the correct total number carried. This number is the total of the equipped poison (checks both slots in case you assign the same to both weapons), as well as your inventory, and shows the grand total.
- If you have the same poison assigned to both weapons and have that poison hotkeyed, and run out on one weapon, hitting the hotkey will automatically assign any remaining to the current weapon.
- Fixed a typo causing debug text not to show even if enabled in options.
- Added tooltips that show the actual poison slotted to favorite slots.
- Added stack count tracking to the poison config panel.
- Set default position to dock at inventory gear window.
- Close button will now be hidden when poison config window is already open the inventory is shown.
- Fixed missing exit icon when opening with /poison. Now the exit icon is only hidden when the poison config panel is invoked by the inventory scene opening.
- Added popup tool tips to each of the favorite slots that tell you to shift-click to assign your current active poison to that slot, and right click to clear a slot.
I am currently disabled with no main source of income!
People who know me from the Skyrim Nexus (Phinix Natural ENB, etc.) will know I am currently battling some very serious health issues (recurring hemorrhagic stroke from a brain cavernoma) which prevent me from driving, among other things. I am however still able to tinker around with addons. If you enjoy any of my work and feel compelled to help, I would sincerely appreciate even the smallest contribution. What some might consider "disposable income" could help a humble mod writer like myself with some of the basic necessities of life.
If you like my work and want to show support you can join:
You can also follow me for updates and such on:
BIG thanks to everyone who has donated over the years!
Marc Künzli (Scootworks)
Sng Shi Wei
Johan ten Bruggencate
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com