If you like my work and feel the urge to contribute, I'm always willing to accept in-game gold sent to @Randactyl
If you REALLY like my work and want to help me out with ESO Plus, I won't say no to Paypal donations
v22.214.171.124 - Randactyl
- fixed specific case where VENDOR_SELL subfilters would not refresh the inventory list
v126.96.36.199 - Randactyl
- move inventory search bars to top right of inventory screens
- update libFilters-2.0r1 to remove conflict with original libFilters
v188.8.131.52 - Randactyl
- added subfilters to vendor buy
- moved search bar positions to bottom right of inventory screens (updated libCommonInventoryFilters to 1.3)
- add poison subfilter and related data
- updated libFilters to version 2.0r1
- improved subfilter refresh a great deal
- updated dropdown level filters so the reflect the leveling system used
- updated existing textures for heavy, medium, and light armor
- added LibMotifCategories1.0r1
- added Normal (9 racial styles), Rare (Barbaric, Primal, Ancient Elf, Daedric, Soul-Shriven), Alliance (AD, DC, EP, Imperial), and Exotic (every other chaptered style) dropdown filters to Materials -> Style Material
- added New dropdown filter to Materials -> Style Material (new rotates per patch and consists of the craftable styles introduced that patch)
- fixed enchanting rune filters
- added search bar for craft bag
- updated existing textures for Materials subfilters
- added craft bag subfilters
- added new textures for craft bag subfilters
- added New dropdown filter to Style -> All subfilters (new rotates per patch and consists of the craftable styles introduced that patch)
v184.108.40.206 - Randactyl
- fixed typo in variable name (thanks uladz)
v220.127.116.11 - Randactyl
- improved subfilter active state updates
v18.104.22.168 - Randactyl
- updated API version
- removed drinks from trophy subfilters
- complete refactor/reorganization of main code
- prep work for subfilters in more places
- added a context menu to the dropdown filter box with "Reset to All" and "Invert Dropdown Filter" options
- added click sounds to the dropdown filter
v0.9.2.0 - Randactyl
- fixed incorrect label on dropdown when a submenu item was selected
- fixed selected dropdown filter not being restored if the selected item was a submenu entry.
v0.9.1.0 - Randactyl
- fixed error when opening a dropdown with submenus
v0.9.0.0 - Randactyl
- refresh subfilter state when changing subfilters
- added support for submenus in the dropdown filter
- placed the level dropdown filters into a submenu
- improved filtering of (non)stolen trophies
- updated documentation for dropdown filter plugins
v0.8.5.1 - Ayantir, Randactyl
- added the "treasure" item type to Miscellaneous -> Fence
- updated libFilters to version 1.0r16.1
v0.8.5.0 - Randactyl
- added the "treasure" item type to Consumables -> Trophy
- updated almost all strings to use game provided translations
- localized provisioning dropdown filter strings
- moved raw style materials to Materials -> Style Material
- added filter Consumable -> Crown Item
- updated libFilters to version 1.0r16
- updated libCommonInventoryFilters to version 1.2
v0.8.4.0 - Randactyl
- added provisioning ingredient type dropdown filters previously found in Advanced Filters - Sous Chef Filters (that addon has been shelved)
- updated LibStub to 1.0r4
- updated libFilters to 1.0r15.2
- updated libCIF to 1.1
- updated API version
v0.8.3.0 - Randactyl
- added Nirnroot Wine to Miscellaneous -> Trophy
- included libCommonInventoryFilters for bug fixes and compatibility
- removed potential libFilters error for nil filter type
- added new veteran ranks to level filters (for ESO 2.1)
- added level filters to relevant consumables subfilters
v0.8.2.0 - Randactyl
- added fish to Consumable -> Trophy
- fixed a bug where one item would be missing from view when a subfilter was clicked. (Thanks, circonian)
v0.8.1.2 - Randactyl (circonian)
- updated libFilters library to 1.0r15
- changed registration to new, less spammy method
v0.8.1.1 - Randactyl
- some code refactoring
- started using libFilters' GetCurrentLAF function rather than registering filters for every LAF all the time
- mitigated a peculiar behavior reported by Briegh through updating to libFilters 1.0r14.1
- added missing German strings from mescaline
v0.8.1.0 - Randactyl
- (re)enabled ZOS inventory search boxes w/ fix for guild bank search box
v0.8.0.0 - Randactyl
- subfilters now function "independently"
- moved control construction to XML
- created separate subfliter groups for bag (which includes sell, mail, trade, fence, launder), bank, and guild bank
- updated LibStub library to 1.0r3
v0.7.7.0 - Randactyl
- added "Reagent" and "Solvent" to the alchemy dropdown, per request
- added Crown Repair Kits to Consumables -> Repair
v0.7.6.0 - Randactyl
- updated included libFilters library to version 1.0r14
- fixed filters not functioning correctly at Fence and Launder interactions
v0.7.5.0 - Randactyl
- updated API version
- added "Fence" category under Miscellaneous for the items that are only good for selling to fences
- updated textures for all armor subfilters
- added new subfilter textures courtesy of vixion!
- replaced Armor -> Miscellaneous with Armor -> Vanity
- added Armor -> Clothing
- enabled dropdown filter for Miscellaneous -> Fence
v0.7.4.0 - Randactyl
- added metatables for better language compatibility
- added Spanish strings for base addon (thanks, Kwisatz!)
- added ability to include Spanish strings in third party filter plugins. Just include a table called "esStrings".
- updated embedded libFilters library to 1.0r13
v0.7.3.3 - Randactyl
- fix subfilters not activating when reopening the guild bank
v0.7.3.2 - Randactyl
- finally fix sorting woes at screens that aren't the player's inventory. Now, the filtering function is applied to every filter type no matter the onscreen situation. If this leads to performance degradation, I will continue to explore the previous option.
v0.7.3.1 - Randacyl
- fix for improper behavior in banks
v0.7.3.0 - Randactyl
- update to libFilters v1.0r11
-> this should solve problems related to slowdowns when used in conjunction with FCO ItemSaver or maybe even when used alone.
v0.7.2.0 - Randactyl
- add Dwemer Scrap to Blacksmithing, Clothing, and Woodworking subfilters
- add more checks and descriptive error messages to filter registration function. The "patch" that was uploaded yesterday made these conditions fail silently. This "error" had no impact on the average user - only someone who was writing a plugin filter and not following instructions.
v0.7.1b - Randactyl
- update API version
v0.7.1 - Randactyl
- Simplify registration of external filters by changing registration function to AdvancedFilters_RegisterFilter(tablefilterInformation). See included documentation for details.
- Rewrite subfilter dropdown filter composition to be more modular.
v0.7.0 - Randactyl
- Add global function AdvancedFilters_RegisterFilter(tablecallbackTable, integerfilterType, stringsubfilterString, tableenStrings, tabledeStrings, tablefrStrings, tableruStrings) to enable new extensible dropdown filters (see extrafilters\README.txt for details)
- Rewrite filter callback structure
- Rework item level dropdown filters
- Reorder items on subfilter row
- Remove Item Saver support from base addon. Download Advanced Filters - Item Saver Filters from "Other Files"
v0.6.5 - Randactyl
- Add dropdown filter for V13-V14 items.
- Fix level filters broken by Item Saver integration on some occasions.
v0.6.4 - Randactyl
- Add support for filtering out items not saved with Item Saver - option only shows up if Item Saver is installed, Item Saver v1.1.1+ required.
v0.6.3 - Randactyl
- Add support for RuESO with translations from sh4d0ff
v0.6.2d - Randactyl
- Update API version to 100009
v0.6.2c - Randactyl
- added German translations for the filters added in 0.6.2. Forgot to include these in 0.6.2b :0
v0.6.2b - Randactyl
- fixed visible items not refreshing when moving from a subfilter to "All"
v0.6.2 - Randactyl
- Generous refactoring and cleanup from the always helpful merlight - Advanced Filters no longer hooks ZO_ScrollList_UpdateScroll. This should reduce any potential errors.
- German localization updates from mescaline.
- Combined all enchanting glyphs into one subfilter. This new subfilter has a dropdown menu to further filter by glyph type. This subfilter needs localization. The new glyphs icon is from sirinsidiator'sAwesomeGuildStore, check it out!
- A new "Tool" subfilter under Miscellaneous to contain ITEMTYPE_TOOL (eg lockpicks). This subfilter needs localization.
Known Issue: The dropdown menus on the weapons and armor subfilters do not show up under certain conditions. If the dropdown is missing, try opening a different filter that has subfilters (so not All, Quest, or Junk) and then going back to the tab that previously had the missing dropdown.
v0.6.1 - Randactyl
- Cleaned up level filter code using unpack() (Thanks, merlight!)
- Fixed rare fish not showing up in Miscellaneous -> Trophy
- Added Trophy subfilter to Consumables for the new collectible achievement items that drop as of 1.3.3
v0.6 - Randactyl
- Moved API version to 100008
- Removed depreciated ItemLink function calls and replaced them with new, more specific functions introduced in 100008
- Added item level filters to dropdown menus
v0.5.5 - Randactyl
-Rearranged code in AdvancedFilters.lua to prevent libFilters from throwing an error in a specific scenario (Thanks to QuadroTony for the report)
- Known Issue: "Wet Gunny Sacks" do not show up in Consumables -> Containers. This is a filtering issue on ZOS's part. I've put in a bug report to get it fixed, but in the meantime you have to access your "Wet Gunny Sacks" from All Items or Miscellaneous -> All
(Thanks again to QuadroTony for the report!)
-Fixed for Racial Motifs; they should now show under "Scrolls" again (special thanks to Randactyl for making my life really easy on this one!)
-Updated to API 100007 and added requisite README
-Fixed enchanting rune filters. As far as I could tell, everything else worked fine.
-Thanks to ckaotik, the error message should finally be gone.
-Cleared up some translation issues with the SI_STRINGs
-Updated to libFilters1.0r7
-The "Daggers" filter should now show up under 1-handers
-Attempting to use the SI_STRINGS for translation purposes, + some German translation changes.
-Updated to libFilters1.0r6
-Fixed the enchanting dropdown filters
-Finished adding the custom icons for "Miscellaneous"
-Added a dropdown filter for Enchanting runes.
-Updated to libFilters1.0r5
-Added some custom icons for the "Miscellaneous" tab from birdfear.
-Changed the filters for the new API functions for Weapon and Armor types. As a result, weapon and armor filtering should now be 100% reliable. As an added bonus, there is now a new filter to separate Healing and Destruction staves, and each applicable weapon filter has a dropdown box for further type filtering. These still need to be translated.
-Added a small buffer for one of the spammy events.
-Updated the manifest (because I didn't last time)
-Small fix for the "Style" icon under "Materials".
-Added custom "Food" icon and icons for the whole "Materials" set from birdfear!
-Updated to libFilters 1.0r4
-Updated to libFilters 1.0r3 (This may fix the error messages on reload)
-Disabled and greyed out the buttons for empty subfilters
-Item filtering for armor should perform better, but I doubt it's 100% accurate. If you want 100% accurate filtering, spam Zenimax and ask them for API calls for ArmorType and WeaponType. (No really, please do this! It will help Research Assistant too!)
-When changing guild banks, your subfilter is now reset to "ALL"
-Fixed a silly bug dealing with changing inventories. You probably never noticed it, because I didn't :)
-Cleaned up the code a bit.
-Fix for nil value error in libFilters.
-Fixed filters not showing up when changing inventories.
-Added equip type dropdown to "All" under "Armor". Note that the dropdown still is linked to the button.
-Exported filtering logic to libFilter library.
-Updated the manifest this time
-Cleaned up Consumable subfilter icons
-Fixed French translation thanks to Ykses
-Fixed some translation errors
-Dropdown boxes are now translated with everything else
-"Scroll" subfilter is no longer white.
-Added some custom art
-Added mouse-over and clicked functionality for icons that have it
-Fixed the quest inventory bug
-Added two new subfilters to "Miscellaneous": "Siege" and "Soul Gem"
-Added tooltip localization for both French and German
-Fixed the bug where the filters would sometimes not show up when switching between the bank and inventory.
-Added sub-filter specific dropdowns to most of the Armor subfilters
-Added a search filter to the top of the inventory. ...well, ZO added it, I just unhid it and moved it.
-Fixed a bug that caused users who weren't using ItemSaver to see errors and breakage in the bank and guild bank.
-Changed the Armor filters.
-Temporarily removed the dropdowns from the Armor tab until I change them for their new function.
-Added support for already-existing filters (only one I know of is the "IsItemBound" filter for trading and mailing)
-Added optional dependencies for Inventory Grid View and Item Saver to make sure they load first and hopefully get rid of any strange compatibility issues between them.
-Added ArmorType dropdown
-ArmorType dropdown made me remove safety for existing additional filters... soulbound filter for the windows that use it will now be overwritten again
-Fixed Hands filter
-Added the first piece of art from a real artist!
-Reverted the "ALL" button change from previous patch.
-Added Bow and Staff subfilters for Weapons
-Added Booster items to their respective crafting material subfilters
-Removed the "ALL" subfilter from each set. "ALL" is still the default. To switch from a subfilter back to "ALL", simply click the icon again.
-Attempted to take care of the case where an additional filter would exist. Untested, so this may break in a big way. This should only come into effect when you have a soulbound item and open up a trade window or mail window. If you test this, please let me know.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com