Simple auto-invite addon - intended for use in Cyrodiil to quickly setup a group invite string without diving into menus. Since expanded to be a part of the group tab, but original slash commands still exist for quickly turning on and off.
Slash commands to quickly enable or disable inviting, and regrouping
Stop sending invites when reach group limit
Change the group limit (when to stop invites)
Options panel as separate tab in group menu
Settings (except for actually running) are saved between loads
Option to only invite players in Cyrodiil (for guild invites)
Option to restart invite after someone leaves group
Option to auto-kick members after set amount of time offline
Button to re-form the group
Keybindings to reinvite or regroup the group
Open the group menu and there is a tab (far right) for AutoInvite settings. Set the invite string and any other settings then check enable. Now anyone who types that message (exactly) in chat will have an invite sent.
Alternatively you can use the slash commands to quickly start/stop and for when you want to start/stop without opening any menus.
The regroup function doesn't work well through group leader bug.
Queue display is not in-order for position in queue.
No right click on the mini-group (for kick, travel to, etc).
Sometimes the mini-group list on the AutoInvite tab doesn't update properly. There is a button included to force an update if that's the case.
These are for very quick access or for debugging purposes.
/ai - Turn off AutoInvite. Emergency stop button of sorts
/ai foo - Set string to 'foo' and start inviting
/aidebug - Turn on debug logging to chat window. Note: this can be rather verbose.
You're a raid leader and have some spots to fill.
Type /ai xx in chat message to start listening for 'xx' message in chat
Advertise yourself in chat ("Type xx for Bleakers raid group")
Sit back and let the addon manage sending invites
2.3.1 - 2016-03-15 - @kyoma
- Updated LibStub and LibAddonMenu to latest revision.
- Moved the "empty row" control to the proper position.
- Made sure to remove the test cases
2.2.0 - 2016-01-10 - @silentgecko
- Added Keybindings for Regroup and Reinvite
- Added slash command for regrouping: /ai regrp
2.1.5 - 2016-01-08 - @silentgecko
- Added german Translations
2.1.4 - 2015-11-09
- Kyoma: Update for Orsinium release
2.1.2 - 2015-07-01
- Fix bug where couldn't invite from zone
- Fix bug for UI refresh
2.1.1 - 2015-06-16
- Add French translation by @Provision
2.1.0 - 2015-06-15
- Update LAM to r18
- Fix errors from LAMr18
- Fix some layout issues from LAMr18
- Add localization support
- Update LibStub to r3
- Fix hardcoding of tab placement (so other addons can add tabs to group window)
2.0.2 - 2015-03-02
- Bumped API version (for 1.6)
- Updated LAM to r17
2.0.1 - 2014-11-17
- Bumped API version
- Worked group disband into member leave (for API changes)
- Possible fix on mouseover error for some buttons
2.0.0 - 2014-09-17
- UI moved to tab
- Regroup function
- Add queue to only send invites for hitting max
- Refactored code into separate module
- Account name -> player name now works for whispers
- API bump for Update 4
1.4.0 - 2014-06-25
- Make status messages go to current chat window
- Fix restarting after a group disband
- Fix: slash commands refresh UI window properly
- Library update: LAM 2.0r8
- API update 100007 - no issues
1.3.1 - 2014-06-14
- Turn off debug logging by default.
- Fix to make sure players are removed from kick table.
1.3.0 - 2014-06-13
- Add kick offline features.
- Push as stable with experimental features
1.2.0 - 2014-06-12 (Beta file)
- Add UI and several options.
1.1.1 - 2014-05-23
- Update for ESO version 1.1.2
1.1.0 - 2014-04-23
- Add account to player lookup code to fix guild chat invites.
1.0.0 - 2014-04-16
- Fix to have re-enable properly after is disabled.