This addon displays the amount of already spent skill points for each category/skill line. Nothing necessary but it saves some time because you don't have to count by yourself.
If you like fancy colors, you can toggle the color mode via /ssp_color.
The spent skill points and the skill line's rank will then be displayed red->yellow->green.
Green means every perk skilled/rank is 50, red means no perk skilled/rank is 1.
Originally Posted by esoblokeguy
I have a request for an addon for the skills UI.
Something that shows all the skills spent.
Totals and per skill tree and per skill line.
Without the need to go through and count them.
It would help massively in some situations, especially for werewolf and vampire people who have lost skillpoints, and one of the previous maintenance's where people lost all of their skill points, and a screenshot with this addon could save so much anguish.
- comptaible with the One Tamriel update
- comptaible with the Shadows of the Hist update
- compatible with the Dark Brotherhood update
- finder keepers is no longer counted
- color formating the thieves guild skill line doesn't break on rank 11 and 12 anymore
- compatible with Thieves Guild update
- compatible with Orsinium update
- compatible with IC update
- fixed werewolf and soul magic bug (displayed +1 skill point)
- fixed legerdemain bug, which destroyed the color sceme when having rank 11+
- api update for eso 1.6.5
- skill lines with max rank 10 will now be displayed as green when fully leveled
- added skill line rank to the left of the line's name
- added color mode
- changed API version (Update 5)
- changed api version
- changed API version
- addon no longer crashes on newly created characters
- correct amount of points for alchemy and provisioning for non english clients
- results are cached but not saved to file
- if a value wasn't found, its recalculated (should fix vamp / ww bug, couldn't test it though)
- results are now cached to reduce loadtime when opening the skill window
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com