This simple addon allows you to copy content of a book you are currently reading to the system clipboard. Then you can for example paste it into some speech syntchesis engine. You will see the key binding on the keybind strip. Because of the API limitation it can only copy 1023 character at one time so you must copy the book by parts. A message in the chat window will help you with that. The addon is compatible with Librarian
You can use some text to speech that will listen to clipboard changes and read every new entry. For example this simple and freeware software http://sourceforge.net/projects/simplettsreader/. That way you can actually close the book and listen to it while doing some other in-game activities.
If you like my work you can make me happy by sending some in-game gold/items to @theharven on EU server (but please, no lockpicks ), eventually you can help me pay my monthly subscription by donating some money.
- Adjusted keybind strip variable name to 100009 API changes.
- API version changed to 100009.
- API version changed to 100008.
- API version changed to 100007.
- API version changed.
- fixed a bug which caused the key binding to dissapear
- compatibility with Librarian addon,
- the book can be closed and then reopened, the addon will remember the last part.