v22.214.171.124 - Randactyl
- reanchored tooltips to the scroll list rather than offset from the items they relate to when the option is on (default)
v126.96.36.199 - Randactyl
- fixed minimum quality border
- bandaid fixed an error when an item's sale price seemed to be nil
v188.8.131.52 - Randactyl
- updated currency tooltips to work with Tel Var stones
- added grid view to store, buyback, and quickslot lists
- removed setting to show tooltip currency, it is on by default now
- made settings account wide
- updated LibStub to 1.0r4
- updated LibAddonMenu to 2.0r18
- updated API version
v184.108.40.206 - Randactyl
- fixed misaligned tooltips issue when selling/depositing from list view
- changed tooltip anchor point so there is no slight movement as the item icon animates
v220.127.116.11 - Randactyl
- added ability to change the zoom level on hovered over icons in grid view
- re-enabled offset item tooltips in grid view
- added toggle for changing item tooltip positions to settings (default is on)
v18.104.22.168 - Randactyl
- updated API version
- fixed potential error when a 3rd party texture goes missing
- updated embedded LAM version to 2.0r17
v22.214.171.124 - Randactyl
- revert tooltip changes (they will come back)
v126.96.36.199 - Randactyl
- corrected problem with moving items through keybind. Previous method for changing tooltip anchors caused normally protected code to be executed in an unprotected context, producing the error everyone saw. Thank you to merlight for the suggestions and showing me the custom tooltip function!
v188.8.131.52 - Randactyl
- update API version
- fixed item tooltips to the beginning of the row. No more covering up the item grid!
- ZOS renamed slot control child "NewStatus" to "Status" -> updated as needed.
v1.3.3b - Randactyl
- Update API version to 100009
v1.3.3 - Randactyl
- Moved API version to 100008
- Updated settings to LAM-2.0r14
v1.3.2 - Randactyl
- Fixed an error that popped up when mousing over a wayshrine pin
v1.3.1 - Randactyl
- Fixed AP cost not being shown in the tooltip for AvA items
v1.3 - Randactyl
- Added Grid View to the quest, vendor, and buyback menus!
- Made a change to prevent scroll bars from breaking after the 1.3.x update rolls out
- Updated settings to LAM-2.0 r13
-Update to LibAddonMenu-2.0r8
-Updated to API 100007 and added requisite README
-Updated to LibAddonMenu-2.0r7
-The example grid box in the settings menu will now react again to mouseovers and outline toggling.
-Updated to LibAddonMenu-2.0r6 - this will put the dropdown menus back in the correct order.
-Updated to LibAddonMenu-2.0
-Updating LibAddonMenu-2.0 broke part of the functionality of the "example" in the settings. The basic part of it still works, and that's all that's really necessary.
-Added "Circles: by Tonyleila"
-I'm tired of adding skins, so I wrote a function to register them with an external add-on. Please see the template for more details.
-Added skin support for the toggle icon
-Added Tonyleila's "Clean Icons" skin (with minor modifications)
-Icons from other addons that rely on the row's "isGrid" property should now behave properly; this includes Research Assistant.
-The sample icon in the settings menu now properly reflects what skin you choose.
-Update to API 100004
-Fixed a bug where AddGold would throw an error. This won't completely fix the error that everyone is talking about, because the bug is in ZO's code.
-Gold should no longer randomly stop being hidden in grid view.
-Hopefully fixed an issue with Research Assistant's icons sometimes being shifted to the right.
-Updated to the most recent revision of LAM.
-Fixed a compatibility issue with Research Assistant. This version or later is required for Research Assistant to integrate properly with the grid.
-Added Rushmik's skin to the add-on.
-Added setting for skin choice in the settings menu.
-Added toggle for gold on the tooltip in the settings menu.
-Reset settings. Defaults are now to the Rushmik skin with minimum magic quality to "Magic".
-Added nil check to AddGold function
-Attempted to fix a problem where some users would see the sell value control in Grid View.
-Tooltips will now add a line with the value of the stack.
-Added a "minimum quality" option for the outlines.
-Fixed the bug that ruined list view when changing grid view settings for inventories that have it disabled.
-Moved the toggle button back to its home in the bottom of the window.
-Settings window added under SETTINGS menu!
-Added a real icon to toggle grid view and moved it to the upper left-hand corner of the inventory window.
-Added a custom mouse-over background for the grid view that is colored by the rarity of the item. This is still colored when the outline is turned off.
-Removed the slash commands. Now you can use the SETTINGS menu.
-Added a slider to customize the size of the icons in the grid.
-Fixed a bug where the grid wasn't properly calculating the spacing between grid icons. The grid should now fill the window.
-Fixed a typo that made the guild bank not work.
-Fixed an issue where I was indexing the bags with the wrong global constant. As a result, the guild bank should now be grid view-able and the scrolling should now work correctly in the bank.
-Fixed the scroll bar size
-Fixed another issue with slots not reverting to list view
-Added compatibility for my new mod, Research Assistant
-Integrated the grid view to the player bank and guild bank.
-Fixed issue where some slots wouldn't convert back to list view
-Cleaned up the code just a little bit :)
-Updated API version so it won't say "out of date" anymore
-Added rarity outline colors to the grid view (I hope)
-Added slash command "/inventorygridview outlines" to toggle outlines
-Added saved vars to keep track of your grid view and outline settings
-Removed the changelog from the zip because it was being read as another add-on (lol)
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com