View Single Post
08/25/15, 12:19 PM   #37
circonian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by merlight View Post
I've just updated AGS, will test it ingame shortly.

FilterIt has added filters to the sell tab after libCIF was conceived, and that might actually solve everything. Basically if the user disables AGS custom sell filters in its settings, and you make the change to FilterIt I posted earlier (addBackpackLayoutShiftY and disableSearchBoxes; edit: and disableGuildStoreSellFilters, because you want FilterIt there, right?), it should be ok.
Yes, I made those changes as a temporary measure until this was finished.
Yes it is OK for me, I'm thinking of the problem it is causing AGS when both addons are turned on the search box location is wrong for AGS in the trading house.

Here's my current diff against FilterIt 2.9
Yes, I had made those code changes (its not posted, I was just testing on my own).

It works regardless of AGS setting "disable custom selltab filter". Although with that setting OFF, the search box slightly overlaps subfilters or items, because it's at FilterIt position. But once you turn it ON FilterIt shows up on the sell tab, and it looks good.
I think your ON/OFF are backwards, but yes that is the problem I was referring to When both settings are ON disableGuildStoreSellFilters & disableSearchBoxes
the search box slightly overlaps subfilters or items, because it's at FilterIt position.
The code I posted was an idea to fix that problem by moving the search box for AGS when the trading house is enabled and the disableGuildStoreSellFilters is ON (because that means AGS is going to handle the trading house filters).

Then restore the original search box position when the trading house becomes disabled and the disableGuildStoreSellFilters is ON (because that means we previously moved the search box for AGS when the trading house became enabled).

That way the search box would be in the correct position at all times for everyone.

Last edited by circonian : 08/25/15 at 12:25 PM.