View Single Post
08/04/15, 05:10 PM   #5
circonian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
Does anyone know if the API makes this possible?
I don't have time to do it, but I think pretty much everything you asked for is possible.
The one down side to adding a lot of guild notes with an addon, there would probably have to be some tags or codes added with each note so the addon could know what has already been entered so it would end up looking messy like: ##138## User Joined 8-04-2015, unless the addon was used by only 1 member then the addon could track which notes have already been posted itself.

We add guild notes when they join -- Done Automatically Yes (if its always the same information like date, starting rank, exc.. or there could be a pop-up asking you to enter the info when they join or when you log in next.
change ranks depending on time in guild -- Automatically
time spent socializing and helping others -- No, would need done manually
if they try to run events etc. -- No, would need done manually
demote if they MIA for too long -- Done Automatically
notes for when they went MIA as well as what rank they were -- Done Automatically Yes
We even label how they were recruited (ESO Forums, Member invite) -- Done Automatically No, but there could be a pop-up asking you to enter how they were recruited when you login or if your already ON & the rest would be done automatically.

Specifically, what I am looking for is this:
Auto promotes new members to a rank we specify. -- Automatically Yes
Auto adds a guild note specifying: [Rank - Join Date] -- Automatically Yes
If we are offline when they accepted the join, some type of command we can type or menu we can use to do it after the fact. We can see in guild by hours when they joined so I'm hoping this is possible. -- Yes

Auto appends to guild note on promotion/demotion [NewRank - Date] -- Automatically Yes
A pop-up/warning/notification screen to show us when specific ranks have been offline for more than x days. -- Yes
Need to specify multiple ranks and multiple days. Ex. Initiate offline for 14 days, Apprentice offline for 30 days. -- Yes