05/09/14, 02:55 AM   #1
Harven

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
[outdated] Player Stats

Hey,
some stats returned by GetPlayerStat() are calculated incorrectly. While the standars stats (displayed in Stats Window) are ok, the orhers available through this api are mostly wrong. for example STAT_CRITICAL_RESISTANCE returns 0 but i'm wearing an item that should increase this stat. Other example: i'm playing dunmer character and have passive ability that should increace my fire/flame resistance, but the stat STAT_DAMAGE_RESIST_FIRE returns 0. Please review all non standard stats and fix them where appropriate.
Besides that, GetStatSoftCap() returns no informations about non standard stats.

05/09/14, 05:06 AM   #2
Tonyleila

Yes please fix this! Also its hard to know the softcap of things. How much crit resistance is enoth? How much fire resist is too much? I think 1500 resistence to fire is the cap if you have more it will give you no bonus, maybe this is the reason why dunmer don't show up as fire resist maybe they can have more resistence? Like the own resistence + 1200 enchant?

Last edited by Tonyleila : 05/09/14 at 05:10 AM.

05/17/14, 03:11 AM   #3
Iyanga
Originally Posted by Harven View Post
Hey,
some stats returned by GetPlayerStat() are calculated incorrectly. While the standars stats (displayed in Stats Window) are ok, the orhers available through this api are mostly wrong. for example STAT_CRITICAL_RESISTANCE returns 0 but i'm wearing an item that should increase this stat. Other example: i'm playing dunmer character and have passive ability that should increace my fire/flame resistance, but the stat STAT_DAMAGE_RESIST_FIRE returns 0. Please review all non standard stats and fix them where appropriate.
Besides that, GetStatSoftCap() returns no informations about non standard stats.

Thought of the day:

Maybe GetPlayerStat works and the resistance itself is broken and does not work
Not that unlikely in this game...

05/17/14, 03:20 AM   #4
Iyanga
Originally Posted by Iyanga View Post
Thought of the day:

Maybe GetPlayerStat works and the resistance itself is broken and does not work
Not that unlikely in this game...

Okay, it was a joke...but...uhm, I just did a quick check with "impenetrable" foot wear..

and...the item modifies the STAT_CRITICAL_STRIKE instead..

05/17/14, 09:59 AM   #5
ingeniousclown
Quick question: do the resistance effects on your items in question state a % boost or a static number boost?

A million percent of zero is still zero.

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » Wish List » [outdated] Player Stats