02/19/15, 04:16 AM   #1
Veiga

Fresh in ESO need help with add on

hi guys, Greetings from Portugal

i am really fresh to the game just bought the game yesterday.
my question is wot is the good ad-dons to help me get in game and to help a new player lvl fast and understand the game better.

thx for the help
02/19/15, 05:25 AM   #2
Harven

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hello Veiga!
I suggest you to play eso without any addons so you can see what the game is like. Then come back here when you feel that something is missing in the game UI. You will probably be able find an addon that adds the missing thing
02/25/15, 04:31 AM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Harven is right. You should test the game without addons to get used to it, at least for a while.

Maybe one addon that does not change too much but wil increases the comfort during gameplay.
I can warmly recommend you "AdvancedFilters" or "FilterIt".
They both do pretty the same, but FilterIt got some more options that might confuse you.

It will give you the possibility to organize your inventories (palyer, bank, guild bank) better.
02/25/15, 05:30 AM   #4
Veiga

thx guys will do that...just asking because maybe there some easy one to find the quests and get me in right place. will test both. cya soon ty
02/25/15, 05:43 AM   #5
TribeofOne
definetly try...
Destinations
Lorebooks
Skyshards

they are must haves imo. ☺
02/25/15, 06:29 AM   #6
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Originally Posted by TribeofOne View Post
definetly try...
Destinations
Lorebooks
Skyshards

they are must haves imo. ☺
BE AWARE that these addons will tell you positions of books, skyshards, quests, dolmen, etc.!If you really want to experience the game, and you like to search the stuff on your own, just don#t install these addons!

I recommend to enable these addons with your 2nd character, or if you want to level really quick without enjoying the game.
02/25/15, 07:29 AM   #7
Ayantir

Baertram is right, you should not use Skyshards / Destinations / Lorebooks at they ruins the exploration.

Try some more non intrusive addons, like Advanced Filters (who embed your bags), LootDrop, who helps a lot and will be integrated in the vanilla console eso, per example.

When you reahc level 30, you can try some more intrusive addons, per exemple in craft, sous chef, or research assistant, they help without ruining your discoveries. AwesomeGuildStore also. Roomba, MultiCraft..

In fact, for a new player, think "what the original UI is laking of ?" ..

Then of course when you reach vet levels, are borred with some thing or other thing, you can try spoilers addons.
02/25/15, 07:57 AM   #8
Veiga

ty for replys.

will start with nothing and going to start my journey in game and with help of this site and u guys will tryy do my best.

thx again for help.
02/25/15, 04:41 PM   #9
TribeofOne
Originally Posted by Veiga View Post
hi guys, Greetings from Portugal

i am really fresh to the game just bought the game yesterday.
my question is wot is the good ad-dons to help me get in game and to help a new player lvl fast and understand the game better.

thx for the help
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
BE AWARE that these addons will tell you positions of books, skyshards, quests, dolmen, etc.!If you really want to experience the game, and you like to search the stuff on your own, just don#t install these addons!

I recommend to enable these addons with your 2nd character, or if you want to level really quick without enjoying the game.
the only reason i suggested those is because the OP asked about leveling faster, which those addons will help with. if you want a slower, explore and discover it yourself experiance by all means avoid those addons.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Fresh in ESO need help with add on