Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
08/03/15, 11:45 AM   #1
Sidney
Lightbulb Request: Automated Guild Manager

Request: Automated Guild Manager

I have a request for an add-on that is likely a lot of work and may not even have the API available to do so but would like to see if someone would be interested in creating something like this. We try to be very organized in how we run our guild. We add guild notes when they join, change ranks depending on time in guild, time spent socializing and helping others, if they try to run events etc., and demote if they MIA for too long, add notes for when they went MIA as well as what rank they were. We even label how they were recruited (ESO Forums, Member invite). It helps us stay organized and find our recruiting weaknesses and strengths.

What we are looking for is something to help us manage this and allow us to spend more time doing things with our guild instead of spending so much time working with ranks, times, and dates.

Specifically, what I am looking for is this:
  • Auto promotes new members to a rank we specify.
  • Auto adds a guild note specifying: [Rank - Join Date]
    • If we are offline when they accepted the join, some type of command we can type or menu we can use to do it after the fact. We can see in guild by hours when they joined so I'm hoping this is possible.
  • Auto appends to guild note on promotion/demotion [NewRank - Date]
  • A pop-up/warning/notification screen to show us when specific ranks have been offline for more than x days.
    • Need to specify multiple ranks and multiple days. Ex. Initiate offline for 14 days, Apprentice offline for 30 days.

I think this is probably a huge request and I wish I could do it myself. I'm truly tempted to try to learn LUA so I can do this but I know I'd fall flat on my face if I tried. If someone is interested in this and needs more details/clarification on anything you can ask here or send me a PM.

Even if nobody can/is willing to do it, thank you to everyone who reads the entire request. :3

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Request: Automated Guild Manager