Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
03/28/15, 06:09 PM   #1
esocurious
So, are the skills/classes balanced?

So, brief summery, I don't own the game,I am very interested in it. I was playing with the skill calculator, and there are quite a bit of skills!
I assume guild skills, weapons skills, and class skills are all inclusive? As I can have any combination of them I want?

So the real question is, are the skills balanced? Are the classes balanced? Or are there ''right'' skills to get and ''wrong'' skills to get?
So don't get _______ because _____ is better, and _____ is under powered.

I always liked the idea of RPGs, and hack and slash RPGs, I played Diablo 3 for a short while, the day I figured out the skills were not balanced, I quit. Long story short, balance is very important to me.

I see on the forum here many people are asking for '''builds''' now does this mean skills are unbalanced?
or is there a 1-3 proper builds per class kind of thing?

Any facts, or opinions on the matter? Is there a chart that shows player level, used skills, least used skills etc?

P.S. By skills i mean anything that you use in combat ''spells','skills'' ''talents'' whatever.

Last edited by esocurious : 03/28/15 at 06:12 PM.

ESOUI » General Discussion » Class Discussions » So, are the skills/classes balanced?